• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Shouldnt laugh but

K

Kirkz

You'd have thought with 4 years training she'd have put in a better tumble than that FFS! I've seen drunks fall harder off a bar stool 8O

eodmatt said:
Cannot play media. Sorry, this media is not available in your territory.
Bugger!
That'll teach you for living the life or riley in the Far East :D (okay in between the UXO/Mines I.D. and Disposal side of life that is). 8)

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
See a frog fall so quickly is quite amuzing. But for some spectacular falls, you need to watch ski cross. If the front man goes, all four could go down.

For those in the know, how do I get into Ski Cross, I so want to do it?

terroratthepicnic said:
See a frog fall so quickly is quite amuzing. But for some spectacular falls, you need to watch ski cross. If the front man goes, all four could go down.

It was fooking ace think the women's final is on tonight

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
brettarider said:
terroratthepicnic said:

It was fooking ace think the women's final is on tonight
I missed the final, but I doubt it was half as good as some of the races before it. Seeing one of the women slam down on the flat after going to high on the jump, made the wife run back into the living room and rewind the TV so she could see it.

Latest Threads