Should you be laughing at this?

The only one which is even half decent is the one about the Mayor.

Crap.

Shite.
Then again, surely not just anybody can make piss-poor cartoons. There must be a knack to it.

If you'd like to see more of my work all cheques can be made payable to Death_Rowums.... :roll:

Death_Rowums said:
Shite.
Then again, surely not just anybody can make urine-poor cartoons. There must be a knack to it.

If you'd like to see more of my work all cheques can be made payable to Death_Rowums.... :roll:
Instantly more amusing than that sh*te website - and from a soap dodger.

Go away? I like it here!

Must admit, I only saw the one image, the alcoholics one, it made me smile. On reflection, utter sh*t and I cannot apologise enough!!

Try this instead. www.b3ta.com

the_matelot said:
blue,
Who was that girl in your old avatar???
Not me, jolly Jack, old matey, ahoy. No tottie ever posted on my avatar, honest, would I lie to you Cunstable? NO.
You have misidentified the target.
But .. hello sailor anyway :?

trick400 said:
Go away? I like it here!
Must admit, I only saw the one image, the alcoholics one, it made me smile. On reflection, utter sh*t and I cannot apologise enough!!
Try this instead. www.b3ta.com
Good man - faced up to your social responsibilities, and I also respect you for chipping into the ARRSE kitty. :thumleft:
Considering the cost of a daily paper, or even the Sun, this is far better value. Seriously, good on you, unlike so many tight-fisted scrotes around here who dribble on, waste valuable screen time and have deeper pockets than an SSK.
Well done that man! :) March out!

Latest Threads