Should women have power

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by FBW, May 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FBW

FBW Old-Salt

Discuss :roll:
  2. Wot, you mean should women be allowed to occupy positions senior to ones self? Or is it a 25th anniversary thing and you're feeling nostalgic for Maggie?
  3. FBW

FBW Old-Salt

if you been in the naffi 2nite you would understand :lol:
  4. In bed? Yes.
  5. No they feckin well shouldn't. I only made a few puerile comments about PB being related to simians, and had a rolling fight with MM that lasted 2 hours, insulted some ghastly oiks with no breeding, and insulted all the 'wimmin' in the room.

Democracy?? Pah! You'd think TB and Hoon were running the room tonite.

I blame Piers Morgan for everything. And Trumpton.

Posted on 3rd booting.
  6. What is this curious NAFFI thing... [logs in]... Oh, I see.
  7. i only got booted once[​IMG]!!
  8. They're not being very nice to each other...
  9. Dont worry chaps. It was only a trial. This kind of thing must never be allowed to happen ever, ever again!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. Absolutely not!! Give us power next thing you lads do is attempt to order us into the kitchen to cook :wink: I am quite happy power-less with my hexy tyvm :D
  11. Of course women must have power.

How are they going to use all those domestic appliances otherwise??!!! :D :D :D
  12. Indeed Rudolph, but ensure that you connect the appliance to the juice for them. The complexities of the 3 pin plug are far more than their delicate brains can handle :wink:
  13. As long as men have dumbsticks, women will have power! :wink: :D
  14. *Make a cup of coffee*

*Find a suitable sharp(ish) knife in the kitchen drawer*

*Unscrew the new plug (with the kinife) and remove the cover*

*Spend ten minutes thinking about those black stilletto's you're going to buy at the weekend*

*The fuse is on the right hand side and sometimes depending on the make of plug is best removed to allow access to the terminal*

*Have another coffee whilst you figure out how to tackle the next step*

*The terminal on the bottom left next to the fuse should be connected to the Live (Brown) cable*

*The right hand terminal should be connected to the Neutral (Blue) cable*

*Finally the top terminal should be connected to the Earth (Green and yellow) cable*

It's simple to remember the correct positions of the wires

*Ring your best friend up to chat about where you'll be going at the weekend, not forgetting to mention that you're going to buy those shoes*

*After connecting the wires, the appropriate fuse should be replaced and finally the flex cable should be clamped in place using the cable grip at the bottom of the plug*

*Screw the cover back on with the knife*

After all that hard work you'll need to rest for an hour

*On returning, a quickly inspect the plug (admiring your handywork) ...... and plug it in!*

* B A N G *

Oooops-a-daisy!!!!!!!! :oops:
  15. BG - no, no, no!

*Make a cup of coffee*

*Realise that some fat hoofing munter is on Good Morning TV burbling on about some white trash oik who has got her step-daughter's guinea pig pregnant (see Trisha, Oprah etc)*

*Spend all day on arrse*

*Do feck all - weep a bit at the other fat hoofer kid on TV who is so fat she can't play on the swings*

*Sit about some more*

*Hear door open as breadwinner returns - suddenly jump up and leg it around looking busy*

*Berate breadwinner for not caring/showing affection/calling earlier etc etc*

*Don't cook*

*Go to bed - don't put out*