Should we have Military women only on the Gallery?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Light_IT_Consultant, Apr 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Many of us are fed up of having random women sticking photos of themselves on this military site. As another member pointed out this is not a dating website. I'm not against a pretty girl though, and I worked with so excellent wommen whilst serving so my suggestion is this:

That a rule is created or an additional gallery created for military women only (serving or retired) to post their photos. The controls would be that they have to be in uniform or at least wearing some part of the uniform.

We could have votes for Military 'Babe' of the month or the like.

Please vote using the poll, selecting Yes if you are in favour.

2. It's one of the funniest parts of the site. Long may random doris's post pictures of their grotty council houses and ugly mugs.

You never know. Someone may actually lift one of them from their council flat lives :D

3. Nice one Stabtiff :) Some of the best one-liners on the whole of ARRSE are in there. Keep the sad civ munters coming! :)

4. What have you got against civilian women then? Or is it that you just have a 'thing' for women in uniform! If you look at the poll you'll see most people don't agree with you!

5. I think hes a vagianal decliner.

6. What's one of those? 8O

7. NO WAH

It's a passenger on the other bus.

A bowler from the pavillion end.

A rear gunner.

An uphill gardner.

A chutney ferret.

A poo pusher.

A shirtlifter.

A chap who likes showtunes.

A bloke who is good with colours.

A member of 3 PARA mortar pln.

etc etc etc

8. I don't have anything against civ women. As I said earlier in the thread there are some great one liners in the gallery. As I remember there are a few belters under your picture which is probably why I sense anger in your post....

9. keep them cumming,MOIST

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Are you trying to insinuate something? 8O

BTW - I agree with all the above. :cry:

11. I'm actually warming to some of them like "sarahjane" who for what ever reason seems to be a transvestite, or am I more confused about my sexuality than he is? 8O
    The gallery for me has to be one of the funniest parts of the site, not unlike throwing Christians to the Lions, or should that read throwing Tarts to Gunny and Geordie Blerk. :D

12. I wasn't referring to your post Stained Eligius, I was referring to the original poster - apologies

13. I have to agree with stabby I really hate doing that, the don’t hurt me section is the most entertaining area of the gallery, purely because we cant use direct insults.

We’ve already had a competition for the sexiest ARRSE maiden, it was called Miss ARRSE, I look forward to the next one :D

susie_q have you managed to pry your ear away from your shoulder yet?

14. Here here!

15. Put photoes of military women there. As good as boxing gloves to stop the young ones w&king.