Should transferees and E2s get Christmas Boxes ?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by subbsonic, Jan 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How about a separate sticky topic for transfers from other parts of the services?

2. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Are you intending to extend a warm welcome to your new comrades-in-arms or looking to bugger about newbies for having the neck to want to join your Corps?

You've not really made yourself very clear. Just following Corps tradition perhaps?

3. Stuff 'em I never got one again this year.

4. Corps’ policy has always been segregation and alienation for all transferees, irrespective of former capbadge. However, it has long been an unwritten rule that there is to be particular hostility towards ex-RMP.

5. RMP, the scum of the army! Even other transferees hate them.......

6. But not as much as the thieving Snowdrops ! I am also told that Subsonic even hates himself for not making it as a Monkey, so technically BuggerAll, like me this is not exclusively his Corps, although both of us have put in far more service and have far more affinity with it than those who chose not to make a career out of the Corps.

7. **** me, you lot sound as though you were made for each other!

8. What about re-allocations? Are we classed at true blood or mud-blood? Is there to be a speacial place in the heart of the Corps for us?

9. Of course, we might consider becoming all-transferee....

10. you'll always be 'special' to those who know you, mucker :wink: