Should this attitude be allowed.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wija, Aug 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He is a high ranking official in Fifa, and his comments are a disgrace.

I am a sweaty, but for anyone to say what he has said is not on.

How much were the English/British hated 67 years ago by everyone in Europe (don't count the Hermans in that!!)

Fifa show true colours... CNUTS
  2. It did appear a tad on the personal remark side, rather than a well thought out statement from the Ass'n.
  3. The man's a cnut, and a foreign cnut to boot, and worse still, an Anglophobe foreign cnut. Here's £5, someone kick the crap out of him and collect your booty when done.
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I'm resonably well travelled but where the hell is concacaf?

The man sounds like a right tw@t.
  5. If he is unwise (feckin thick) enough to state his personal opinion so prominently, can he be trusted to keep his personal feelings out of the equation when doing his overpaid job?
  6. I wonder what his problem is? Probably got rejected for a visa or something at some point.
  7. Confederation of C0cks and Cnuts and Fcukers?
  8. maybe he should've applied for a mastercard instead..............i'll get me hat
  9. Who actually votes for these C0CKs to become heads of sport, all you hear is the likes of Warner and Blatter coming out with complete sh*te. At what capacity have these people contributed to football and how the hell did they get to govern the sport. :?
  10. More to the point, how do you "contribute" to football, let alone "govern" it. I don't think I'll ever get my head around just how seriously it's taken...
  11. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

CONCACAF (the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football) is the continent-wide governing body for football in North America, Central America and the Caribbean. Three South American entities, the independent nations of Guyana and Suriname, and the French department of French Guiana, are also members

CONCACAF was founded in its current form in 1961 and is one of the six continental confederations affiliated with FIFA. Its primary administrative functions are to organize competitions for national teams and clubs, and to conduct World Cup qualifying tournaments

Once again wiki is your friend. And yes, the man's a viking.

12. Its only football FFS a bunch of Jessies with long hair running round kicking a ball,I don't think it will make the mortgage go up