should there be a Londons bored, sorry, board?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by stabtastic, Jun 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else board, sorry bored, with every thread about the future of the TA/TA infantry/TA/anything to do with the colour green turning into a game of Atari tennis between various Londons?
    It's not as if the rest of the TA gives a toss what colour stable belt 'cockney w@nker coy' might have to wear or about 'mile end tube coy' and their hackle battle.
    Come on guys, give it a rest, and stop slagging each other off. We're board.

:lol:

2. Who are you calling a cockney w*nker, you northern monkey!!!!

Quite right, point taken, I'm tired of it too. Lets talk about flowers and kittens. AND WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Who are you calling a cockney w*nker, you northern monkey!!!!

Quite right, point taken, I'm tired of it too. Lets talk about flowers and kittens. AND WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Yeah, lets all get pink and fluffy and plan our Annual beano to Brighton....

NOT!

5. Stabtastic,
    Fair one. Alternatively, why don't we apply for EU funding to bring the national grid and the internet "oop North".
    That way we'd get to hear more from the rest of your guys too...

6. Maybe it's because the London's are still passionate anout their heritage! 8)

7. Us northeners are just as passionate about our heritage (cue continued calls for People's Democratic Republic of Yorkshire)

We too have multi-cap badged regiments who do not allways see eye to eye but we choose not to continuosly wash our dirt linen in public.

Anyway, about those lancastrian scum.... :D

8. dee boo di boo di boo dee dooo, bom bom bom, be do bedo bedo.....

sorry, lapsing into 'Ilkley Moor Baht At' there. Don't mind me, carry on with the inter-badge squabbling.

I've analysed this and I'm sure that someone in the old 4 RGJ must have set up an automatic spam-machine that posts every time the keyword 'TA' or 'London' appears.

9. Did someone mention that bastion of soldiering excellence that was 4 RGJ? 8)

10. So you're the one. I bet you don't even know your computer sends these messages do you? In fact perhaps you don't even exist. Even now it's searching for those keywords and is getting ready to spam a thread...

11. Spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam spam, wonderful spam - gloriuos spam! :wink:

12. RGSM - You've left, your opinion doesn't matter.

One capbadge for all I say. How about one with some runes in it!!!

13. ... and in the darkness bind them.

14. I was thinking more of the Nordic variety.

15. easy compo.... :D

lancslad