Should the UK join the US in an attack on Syria?

Should the UK join the US in an attack on Syria? NOT Boots on the ground.

• On reflection - yes. CW are vile and their use cannot go unpunished.

Votes: 67 35.1%
  • On reflection - no. None of our business, not in our AOR.

Votes: 124 64.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don’t care about ratings by mentioning them? Nice. How’s that going?
I knew you'd be on to that like Oprah on a pie.

It really doesn't bother me...what's the worse that can actually happen?Rippers? Banned for a bit?
It's just sad that certain arrseholes can't articulate and put together any answers to questions/points posed.
There are a few out there (and probably the same that like to press that 'report button' at the bottom of each post as though it's going to make me go away(?).
You and I have been at it for years and have hardly ever BC'd each other's posts.
I think you're a JITG stooge and you may think I'm a Russian troll but at least we can put together arguments for each other's POV unlike some.

It really doesn't bother me...what's the worse that can actually happen?Rippers? Banned for a bit?
Stop mentioning them.
It's just sad that certain arrseholes can't articulate and put together any answers to questions/points posed.
There are a few out there (and probably the same that like to press that 'report button' at the bottom of each post as though it's going to make me go away(?).
They may be more in the ‘you’re a self repeating agitprop proponent who doesn’t listen to reasoned argument’
You and I have been at it for years and have hardly ever BC'd each other's posts.
You’ll have to show me your posts I’ve BC’d. Source?
I think you're a JITG stooge and you may think I'm a Russian troll but at least we can put together arguments for each other's POV unlike some.
No, you’re a walting conspiraloon ‘useful idiot’. Lots of the site toilets think I’m on here as a govt employee. I couldn’t say you or they were toilets if I did such a job.

You are No4 MK1, conspiraloon and British traitor, self appointed to Russian troll.

Stop mentioning them.

They may be more in the ‘you’re a self repeating agitprop proponent who doesn’t listen to reasoned argument’

You’ll have to show me your posts I’ve BC’d. Source?

No, you’re a walting conspiraloon ‘useful idiot’. Lots of the site toilets think I’m on here as a govt employee. I couldn’t say you or they were toilets if I did such a job.
And there was me getting all teary-eyed haha

Oh that it were so easy.
Nope, you are a Russian troll. No arguments there.

Latest Threads