Should the UK be broken up and go separate ways?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ABF9, Oct 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With nationalists in power or sharing power in Scotland,Wales and Northan Ireland and with English people(Daily Mail at least ) complaining that England is getting treated unfairly.

I just wounder how many people want the UK to remain.

I am proud to be Welsh but also British at the same time,with a bit of Irish thrown in.

I for one hopes Great Britian remains.
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Not the way you spell it moron.

Anyway, you'd need a bl00dy big shovel to break this island up, even if it is very small (and a feck of a lot of paddies).
  3. Hmmmmm. Can we break up then repeat history and re-conquer Scotland, Ireland and Wales, putting them under our control, not giving them a fair share of power? Be just like the good old days...

4. Why is the fact that I cant spell very well an issue to you? I have not let it be an issue in my life,so why does it bother you Mr craphat? :roll:

I asked a valid question,if you lack the inteligence to answer it just **** off and play your playstation. :D
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Now, now, teddies stay INSIDE the pram luvver! You've spent too much time around the people of the mountains, with the sheep haven't you?

And it's intelligence . . . :twisted:
  6. Yup, thats exactly what we need. Nothing like a civil war or two to get the proles in line. :twisted:
  7. Don't be suckered in by the Nationalist debate in Scotland. They are deliberately stoking the fire to get the English worked up about something that's been around decades. There is a bigger disparity between London and Cornwall than there is between England and Scotland according to the Barnett formula. Everyone with an ounce of common sense can see that the Union provides the best way forward and that this is all media driven drivel, and don't forget the Nationalists are in a minority govt and probably wouldn't have won the election if 140000 ballot papers had not been spoiled.
  8. Just a quick question for you.

Why on earth should we give any share of power to people we have just conquered?

The word conquered should give you a big fcuking hint that you lost. So why should they expect any share of the power at all?

Fcuking vassal states - bunch of whineing low life mutter mumble witter......
  9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

What Rifkind is advocating seems to be the commonsense conclusion of all the devolution rubbish that Neu Arbeit started. For Liebor to complain that this would lead to the break up of the union is both piffle and yet if true a just desserts for the cake and arrsse party they started with the whole devolution package.
    Why I should be paying taxes at all to support students, dole scroungers OAPs in any other country unless it is fairly organised is quite beyond me. If anything this would cause the end of devolution.
    If it doesnt and Scotland gets independence we cease to be the UK and as such all treaties signed since devolution started should be invalid.
    I am obviously aiming this at the EU soviet bloc. If the PWs and Sheep sh@ggers get to negotiate at Brussels they should have to apply for membership, we could either veto them or cut of the cash flow or let them go and withdraw ourselves. feck the lot of them!
    Sorry for the rambling rant but I dont like the EU simply because it "Seems" to lack representation for us. Our over paid scammsters in the lower house are bad enough, less Govt is whats needed not more!

10. I have never have had anybody make a reference to sheep to me in the past.

Your jokes are like your women,old and used.

Do you have a point to make?

11. I agree.

I think people are using the debate for there own means.

The best or worse example is the Daily Mail.
  12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Firstly: why is such a high-brow debate in the naafi?

Secondly: why are we doing this again, when it's been done ad infinitum in other threads, to the tune of hundreds of posts.

Thirdly: The only hat I'll crap in, is rouge.
  13. If you dont like the thread,dont go into it.It really is as simple as that.Its not that hard NOT to do.

So the answer is you have no point to make. :roll:

Thought not. :D
  14. Nah, I'm with Biped on this one. It's the NAAFI; no point's required. If you want a structured debate on the issue, take a look somewhere else while we all descend into childish name-calling, you godawful celtic heathen...

15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, what he said, n'yaboosucks to you! fblfblflblflbvlflblflfllblflflbffllf (it's actually me blowing a raspberry, and yes, I did have the consent of the raspberry.