Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Yes, he has overstepped his authority

Votes: 142 94.7%
  • No thoughts either way

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Proof?

How about Boris wants to leave the EU, always has, so supported leave?
How about possibly writing two column pieces, one for the position of backing Cameron for Remain, and the other to back the leave campaign only two days before joing the Leave campaign?

If he was such a leaver, why would he do this? Does it sound like someone who has always wanted to exit the EU?

Please don't insult any ARRSEr's intelligence regurgitating the rubbish he came out with once the Remain article became public knowledge

Even his own colleagues thought he was doing it to further his own ambitions

1570199521602.png

1570199568226.png

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How about possibly writing two column pieces, one for the position of backing Cameron for Remain, and the other to back the leave campaign only two days before joing the Leave campaign?

If he was such a leaver, why would he do this? Does it sound like someone who has always wanted to exit the EU?

Please don't insult any ARRSEr's intelligence regurgitating the rubbish he came out with once the Remain article became public knowledge

View attachment 420921
View attachment 420922
Firstly that article is from the rabidly Remain and laughingly called Independent newspaper.

Second Sir Alan Duncan was the most foul mouthed and vehement opponent of Boris and Brexit on the documentary which followed the Tories for a year. Duncan would do virtually anything to bring down Brexit and would do absolutely anything to forward the career and image of Sir Alan Duncan.

If you want to take the two articles then you would appreciate we at least have a leader who has analysed and looked at both sides of the argument - then decided to plump for Brexit! Does for me.

Firstly that article is from the rabidly Remain and laughingly called Independent newspaper.

Second Sir Alan Duncan was the most foul mouthed and vehement opponent of Boris and Brexit on the documentary which followed the Tories for a year. Duncan would do virtually anything to bring down Brexit and would do absolutely anything to forward the career and image of Sir Alan Duncan.

If you want to take the two articles then you would appreciate we at least have a leader who has analysed and looked at both sides of the argument - then decided to plump for Brexit! Does for me.
You're points are quite valid, but I'm not going to trawl through Google to find articles on Boris' Leave credentials in publications that meet your approval.

Boris was a waverer and undecided and wasn't the ardent career remainer that everyone thinks he is. That is a commonly held view which is published widely. If you feel that isn't good enough for you, then frankly I don't care.

Sonic67

War Hero
Keep up Trigger. They were both written from the point of a leaver. One for leave, the other accepting Cameron's deal but under duress.

That doesn't make him a remainer.
Yes.

A lot of leavers were aware that leaving the EU wouldn't be easy but went for leave anyway. So did he.

See post 145.

It's not a remain article, it's an article from a leaver reluctantly accepting staying in the EU. And he didn't go with it anyway.

And I tend to think ARRSEr's are smart enough to think for themselves.

And one of his own colleagues?

One of his own enemies.

Sonic67

War Hero
You're points are quite valid, but I'm not going to trawl through Google to find articles on Boris' Leave credentials in publications that meet your approval.

Boris was a waverer and undecided and wasn't the ardent career remainer that everyone thinks he is. That is a commonly held view which is published widely. If you feel that isn't good enough for you, then frankly I don't care.
Again though, link please.

I've yet to see anything on this other than from upset remainers.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sounds like Bercow has been practicing his acting skills, crocodile tears on demand

Addressing the EU Parliament, it’s President, David Sassoli, let slip that he is now bypassing the UK Government and talking directly to Bercow about how to delay Brexit.

Upon hearing this startling claim, Brexit Party MEP Richard Tice tried asking an urgent question on what authority Bercow and Sassoli had to have said discussions, an attempt that was quickly quashed by the Parliament’s President.

Since when has Bercow been authorised, elected, or nominate by anyone to speak for Britain’s position in this to a foreign power/entity EU or anyone else?

He should go because he has serious delusions of his own importance.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The timing is good - parliament has just been prorogued so Bercow can't be questioned in Parliament. No doubt he will lie through his teeth when questioned about this. The man is a disgrace to his Office.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Since when has Bercow been authorised, elected, or nominate by anyone to speak for Britain’s position in this to a foreign power/entity EU or anyone else?

He should go because he has serious delusions of his own importance.
I wonder how much of this will be reported in the main stream media such as Remainer-BBC, Remainer-Guardian, Remainer-Independent, Remainer- FT etc.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Penfold

Swinger
" I thought the Brexiteers were in favour of taking back control of Parliament being in the drivers seat? Well, they cant have it both ways."

To continue that analogy: we came to a junction & voted to go to X rather than Y, leaving Parliament to navigate & drive to X.

They have failed miserably to do so. Instead we have spent over 3 f**king years driving round & round the f**king roundabout, squabbling over what music to listen to, what the temperature should be, what sweets to eat..etc etc

To continue that analogy: we came to a junction & voted to go to X rather than Y, leaving Parliament to navigate & drive to X.
The analogy would be more accurate as we came to a roundabout and voted to get off it with no specific agreement over which exit to take, leaving Parliament to decide what our ultimate destination was and how to get there.

That some of the passengers assumed 'get off the roundabout' = 'drive at low speed through the Wirral' didn't automatically commit the country to a sudden lack of hubcaps.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
" I thought the Brexiteers were in favour of taking back control of Parliament being in the drivers seat? Well, they cant have it both ways."

They have failed miserably to do so. Instead we have spent over 3 f**king years driving round & round the f**king roundabout, squabbling over what music to listen to, what the temperature should be, what sweets to eat..etc etc
BL's favourite subject but he seems to have dropped it lately. Probably as he realises that Parliament have not taken back control, they have lost it through their incompetence.

Parliament is not in control it is in anarchy and will be until a GE sorts out who is in control and a new Speaker is in place.

I just hope that these useless MPs do one thing right and elect a new Speaker who is genuinely impartial.

Latest Threads