• No, he is unbiased and doing a good job

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Yes, he has overstepped his authority

Votes: 142 94.7%
  • No thoughts either way

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too get back on thread perhaps, The three odd hours of the Prime Ministers statement to the house was once again used by the speaker as an opportunity to preen... Tiresome little popinjay that he is. The sooner an election is called the better.
I watched a good hour of it live.
Bercow did his job, allowed the PM to be heard.
This, as mentioned, annoys the blinkered.

Rather BB seeks to be perpetually trolling, which is why I rarely bother to reply to his post, even if he is quoting me.
I put him on ignore - he is a classic disruption troll, aiming purely to trigger the emotional responses he affects to despise in others...

Very different from Stonker, Gravelbelly and some others (including BL when the mood takes him), who do try and properly argue the Remain case.

Although I'm still waiting patiently, thousands of posts downrange, to see anyone in Remain articulating clearly how they think UK should conduct future business with the EU, should they achieve the aim of overturning Article 50.

I don't think it is sufficient to merely answer with; "well you voted leave, you sort it out", or "wait and see". This is how they lost the referendum in the first place.

I put him on ignore - he is a classic disruption troll, aiming purely to trigger the emotional responses he affects to despise in others...

Very different from Stonker, Gravelbelly and some others (including BL when the mood takes him), who do try and properly argue the Remain case.

Although I'm still waiting patiently, thousands of posts downrange, to see anyone in Remain articulating clearly how they think UK should conduct future business with the EU, should they achieve the aim of overturning Article 50.

I don't think it is sufficient to merely answer with; "well you voted leave, you sort it out", or "wait and see". This is how they lost the referendum in the first place.
Indeed I have no issue, with genuinely held dissenting views, I understand that the remain vote was comprised of a broad range of views just as the leave vote was, and as a binary choice will share extreme positions, bad actors and frothing loons on both sides.

The speaker though has only one choice that is to be impartial by action and to be seen as such, Bercow too my mind clearly by his words and actions, is not. That he has the broad support of opposition parties and a media that fawns over him, undermines the office he holds and shows his character to be weak in many ways.

If he had any measure of integrity he would have stood down some time ago, but he does love a bit of 'Bercow'.

TL; DR he is a fcuking cünt weasel, or to use a pejorative descriptor nicked from @Gun_Brickie is "a pointless puddle of fcukpaste"

Indeed I have no issue, with genuinely held dissenting views, I understand that the remain vote was comprised of a broad range of views just as the leave vote was, and as a binary choice will share extreme positions, bad actors and frothing loons on both sides.

The speaker though has only one choice that is to be impartial by action and to be seen as such, Bercow too my mind clearly by his words and actions, is not. That he has the broad support of opposition parties and a media that fawns over him, undermines the office he holds and shows his character to be weak in many ways.

If he had any measure of integrity he would have stood down some time ago, but he does love a bit of 'Bercow'.

TL; DR he is a fcuking cünt weasel, or to use a pejorative descriptor nicked from @Gun_Brickie is "a pointless puddle of fcukpaste"
I agree that he has openly breached the bounds of impartiality, yes....

The speaker though has only one choice that is to be impartial by action and to be seen as such
The police also have a duty to be impartial but only up to a point. When some scrote is breaking the law, they've a duty to be a rigorously partial as needed.

Similarly with the Speaker, he's there to uphold Parliamentary primacy as his first duty and when a PM tries to undermine that he has a positive duty to be thoroughly partial against the attempt.

Bercow is a vile little twat but that's not exactly unique in the HoC.

You put me on "ignore" (supposedly) because I made you cry.

Weak.

Whenever I hear the pontificating pompous windbag AG, I cannot help but think of Plankton:

I read it last Monday?
Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I read it about thirty seconds before I replied.

Why does this confuse / annoy you so much?
It just seems rather unlikely matey.
Are you upset that you’ve been called out on a lie?
Or just decided to do a bit of pointless and tedious trolling.
Grow up man / small girl, whatever you identify as.

It just seems rather unlikely matey.
Are you upset that you’ve been called out on a lie?
Or just decided to do a bit of pointless and tedious trolling.
Grow up man / small girl, whatever you identify as.
Grow up indeed
You lied about Bercow, I called you on it.
You said I'd read some post of yours some days ago when I actually read it 30 seconds before I replied.
Grow up, move on.

Grow up indeed
You lied about Bercow, I called you on it.
You said I'd read some post of yours some days ago when I actually read it 30 seconds before I replied.
Grow up, move on.
Yeah ok liar. Repeating the same line ad nauseam doesn’t make it true- it just makes you ever more of a tedious clown. Do you want to quote my post you’re crying about just to remind me what you’re blathering about?
Grow up child.

What the hell is “triggered” you bloody imbecile? Is that something you say in lieu of a proper answer?
It does appear that you struggle with comprehension- Although you are fluent in teen-speak and bullshit.
You couldn’t call out a shagging bingo number matey.
Dear guzzijon,
He comes up on my system as:
'You are ignoring content by this member'.
Much better, I assure you.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads