• No, he is unbiased and doing a good job

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Yes, he has overstepped his authority

Votes: 142 94.7%
  • No thoughts either way

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once again to detail what Berwcow *actually* said.
He does not even mention stopping Brexit.

Thats not what he said.

Delivering a lecture in London, Mr Bercow said: "Not obeying the law must surely be a non-starter. Period."

He said it would be a "terrible example to set to the rest of society".

"The only form of Brexit which we will have, whenever that might be, will be a Brexit that the House of Commons has explicitly endorsed," he said.

"Surely, in 2019, in modern Britain, in a parliamentary democracy, we - parliamentarians, legislators - cannot in all conscience be conducting a debate as to whether adherence to the law is or isn't required."

He called it "astonishing" that "anyone has even entertained the notion".

If the government comes close to disobeying the law, Mr Bercow said that Parliament "would want to cut off such a possibility and do so forcefully".

"If that demands additional procedural creativity in order to come to pass, it is a racing certainty that this will happen, and that neither the limitations of the existing rule book nor the ticking of the clock will stop it doing so," he added.

Stating he'll ensure Parliament is Sovereign and the law is obeyed.
Not the complete lack of mention of stopping Brexit.

Guzzijohn, you lied.

#triggered.
You lied, I called you on it.
Get over it.
What the hell is “triggered” you bloody imbecile? Is that something you say in lieu of a proper answer?
It does appear that you struggle with comprehension- Although you are fluent in teen-speak and bullshit.
You couldn’t call out a shagging bingo number matey.

Once again to detail what Berwcow *actually* said.
He does not even mention stopping Brexit.

Not the complete lack of mention of stopping Brexit.

Guzzijohn, you lied.
Are you pissed? Do you believe Bercow doesn’t want to bin Brexit- whether he’s honest enough to say it or not? If you are taking politicians at their word, you’re a bigger fool than I take you for- and I take you for a fairly sizeable one :)

What the hell is “triggered” you bloody imbecile? Is that something you say in lieu of a proper answer?
It does appear that you struggle with comprehension- Although you are fluent in teen-speak and bullshit.
You couldn’t call out a shagging bingo number matey.
Deal with it, move on.

Are you pissed? Do you believe Bercow doesn’t want to bin Brexit- whether he’s honest enough to say it or not? If you are taking politicians at their word, you’re a bigger fool than I take you for- and I take you for a fairly sizeable one :)
This is the time and place for the crying girl picture.

Deal with it, move on.

Peter Hitchens on the radio yesterday said that while he couldn't stand Bercow he (Bercow) had done an excellent job of standing up for parliament against the arm twisting of the executive.
You'd have thought it expected that the Speaker of the House of Commons should naturally be opposed to blatant attempts to bypass Parliament.

Let's not get into the question of when the unelected should and shouldn't be allowed to dictate to the country.

This is the time and place for the crying girl picture.

Deal with it, move on.
If you think you are adequately represented by a picture of a crying girl, that’s your opinion. To be honest I think that image would overstate your fortitude and your intellect.

To maintain the comparison you’ve clung, like a drowning small crying girl would to a straw, onto your idea that I’ve lied, without addressing the wider question. If that’s your level you are a deserving loser of any argument you answer with idiotic hashtags or selections from your collection of dodgy photographs.

If you think you are adequately represented by a picture of a crying girl, that’s your opinion. To be honest I think that image would overstate your fortitude and your intellect.

To maintain the comparison you’ve clung, like a drowning small crying girl would to a straw, onto your idea that I’ve lied, without addressing the wider question. If that’s your level you are a deserving loser of any argument you answer with idiotic hashtags or selections from your collection of dodgy photographs.
Move on.

dlrg

LE
Come the 31st of Oct. and he steps down, where in the HoC is Bercow going to sit? With the Lib Dem's perhaps?

Well it’s not like he’s faithful. Witnesses his outpourings of love at Wimbledon for a tennis player embarrassing doesn’t begin to cover it. Creepy wee shite
B19EF711-2FDF-45DF-BA62-108F64F2FE97.png

The funny thing was that you could tell that Bercow was really hoping that Federer would recognise him.
But he either didn’t or did- but didn’t give a shit. I’d like to think it was the latter. Whatever, Bercow looked like a prize bellend- even more than he normally does.
By the by, I wonder if he’ll cross the floor and fight his seat as a Lib Dem.
edited to add:- obviously great minds think alike @dlrg :cool:

Come the 31st of Oct. and he steps down, where in the HoC is Bercow going to sit? With the Lib Dem's perhaps?
The way he's going at it, with the Shinners in the back room of a bogside boozer.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Funny how the allegations of Bercows staff bullying were never investigated.
In the quoted report the BBC said:
The report, by former high court judge Dame Laura Cox QC, said radical changes were needed in the way cases of bullying and harassment were dealt with in the House of Commons.

It did not refer to claims of bullying against Mr Bercow, which he denies.
Some people occasionally read the sources they quote.

While you’re still here can you tell me whether- in your opinion- Bercow wants to singlehandedly overturn Brexit?
Dunno.
I'm reasonably sure he couldn't do it by himself, though, despite your previous lie.

Dunno.
I'm reasonably sure he couldn't do it by himself, though, despite your previous lie.
What are you wibbling about? He's already broken the rules and has made clear he will continue to do so in the remain cause.

What are you wibbling about? He's already broken the rules and has made clear he will continue to do so in the remain cause.
If you cant be bothered to keep up, dont interrupt and gob off..

If you cant be bothered to keep up, dont interrupt and gob off..
If by 'keep up' you mean noticed you have posted about a member lying when they clearly didn't about 25 times like a petulant spacker, yes I noticed.

If by 'keep up' you mean noticed you have posted about a member lying when they clearly didn't about 25 times like a petulant spacker, yes I noticed.
He did lie.

I see bravo the brave has started his usual filibusting , seems to happen a lot on threads he disagrees with.

Latest Threads