Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If you are watching just now he has slapped down Javid for going off message yet is allowing McDonnell to make statements about staff being run out of No10 at gun point. Supposed to be about the Finance statement.

Maybe you can show the balance as I can't see it|!

If you are watching just now he has slapped down Javid for going off message yet is allowing McDonnell to make statements about staff being run out of No10 at gun point. Supposed to be about the Finance statement.

Maybe you can show the balance as I can't see it|!
I got the impression that as Javid was making a specific type of statement that he was obliged to do so within the rules. Whether the same rules apply to the answer I don't know.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I got the impression that as Javid was making a specific type of statement that he was obliged to do so within the rules. Whether the same rules apply to the answer I don't know.
Well Bercow doesn't seem to think so.

I think he is doing a great job, can't be fun trying to keep over 600 pschopaths in line. The fact that his own party can't stop squealing about his lack of favouritism is a good indicator of his impartiality. Doing a good job reigning in those who are trying to make the rules up as they go along.
He is a sleazy little twat though.
But he makes the rules up as he goes along, no doubt biased against his own party and wishes to stop BREXIT, the little rat

Not as impartial as his predecessors who were much more respected.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
He's told what to do by his SWMBO, she's a remaniac harridan.

But he makes the rules up as he goes along, no doubt biased against his own party and wishes to stop BREXIT, the little rat
The rules of parliament seem to be many and quite expansive, maybe, as Speaker Burcow knows them better than the political opportunists like Bone for example.

He's told what to do by his SWMBO, she's a remaniac harridan.
I don't think they talk. She appears to be busy shagging the world.

Not as impartial as his predecessors who were much more respected.
Betty Bothroyd managed to stay largely impartial, although I can't imagine a modern Labour speaker managing it

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Betty Bothroyd managed to stay largely impartial, although I can't imagine a modern Labour speaker managing it
A modern Labour Speaker would feel relieved that Momentum were taken off his/her/whatever back.

The Squeaker should have told the be-turbaned MP to sit down and calm himself. Bloke was almost hysterical.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Squeaker should have told the be-turbaned MP to sit down and calm himself. Bloke was almost hysterical.
Unpossible, the Sikh was on Bercow's side!

Latest Threads