Votes: 142 94.7%
  • No thoughts either way

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
His missus could give him tips on getting different sets of balls in his mouth.

In the same way that Trump achieved immortality by featuring in Nellie the Elephant, Bercow did the same as the only Speaker to have featured in Snow Wight.
(Although, to be fair, he is alleged to have said he was not Happy!)

I don't think he really gives a toss, his fee for corporate events, after dinner speaking, opening new supermarkets etc. is in excess of £50,000, he's laughing all the way to the bank.
Could have been in excess of £75,000 and free money for signing on at the Lords...

And don't forget the prestige and what not.

I don't think he really gives a toss, his fee for corporate events, after dinner speaking, opening new supermarkets etc. is in excess of £50,000, he's laughing all the way to the bank.
MRS Bercow, gold digger, will be.

He still makes history though.

First speaker in 230 years not to be 'elevated'.

Could have been so different had the 'remainists' got their act together and overturned the will of the people.

Whilst I doubt he's worried about the money, Bercow is the kind of person who would demand you use his title if he had one, and would use it to gain favour at every opportunity. I bet he's smarting at not being picked up in the honours list as per normal protocol, but as he himself was one to buck the very same protocol, he can hardly complain!

Latest Threads