Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bercow has shown himself, IMHO, a totally biased Speaker who has cast over ancient and well respected convention when it suited him and his POV.

Should a Vote of No Confidence in him be started now?

Poll runs for 7 days.

Just stop his pass working, then fix the IT problem after we Brexit

Stop him getting a new pass by any arcane procedural measure you can find, play him at his own game

No need to play by the rules, when he is happy not to

Bercow has shown himself, IMHO, a totally biased Speaker who has cast over ancient and well respected convention when it suited him and his POV.

Should a Vote of No Confidence in him be started now?

Poll runs for 7 days.
Unlikely the remain camp would vote against him.

Personally I think we’ll see a GE and labour losing seats in its heartlands.

Missus just asked how the poisoned dwarf has been able to keep in his position.

He's a mini white version of Keith Vaz - knows where the bodies are buried and hasn't done anything 'quite' bad enough yet.

He doesn't even have the decency (or is it the ability?) to feign impartiality. This is made worse by the way he talks down to those with whom he disagrees. A proper 'little' man.

Just stop his pass working, then fix the IT problem after we Brexit

Stop him getting a new pass by any arcane procedural measure you can find, play him at his own game

No need to play by the rules, when he is happy not to
And cancel his parliamentary credit card used for his ( bloated and quite likely imaginary) expenses.

Dominic, action this day!.

I think he is doing a great job, can't be fun trying to keep over 600 pschopaths in line. The fact that his own party can't stop squealing about his lack of favouritism is a good indicator of his impartiality. Doing a good job reigning in those who are trying to make the rules up as they go along.
He is a sleazy little twat though.

He was seen recently, storming down the corridors of Westminster shouting, 'I'm not happy!'

People don't know whichone of the other six he might actually be.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I think he is doing a great job, can't be fun trying to keep over 600 pschopaths in line. The fact that his own party can't stop squealing about his lack of favouritism is a good indicator of his impartiality. Doing a good job reigning in those who are trying to make the rules up as they go along.
I think you are watching past documentaries of the likes of George Thomas, Bernard Wetherill etc on how a Speaker should behave. Certainly not watching Bercow!

He isn't in a party. He had to resign from his party when he became speaker.

He WAS a Conservative but it was rumoured he was going to jump ship to Labour before he became speaker.

I think you are watching past documentaries of the likes of George Thomas, Bernard Wetherill etc on how a Speaker should behave. Certainly not watching Bercow!
I am referring to Berrow solely. Keeping the bunch of mad monkeys under control is a commendable skill.

Latest Threads