Should The Milking Go?

Should it Go

  • Yes its disgusting and Mary Whitehouse is on the warpath

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Its a bit of a laugh bollox to the work shy whiners

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
I've been requested to change the Milking Gif in my signature bloke.

Some ARRSErs have complained to one of the Mods (instead of having the bollox to PM me themselves).

The main whinge is that it is NSFW.

I'm of the firm opinion if you use ARRSE at work it is at your own risk and other users shouldn't be put out for those that are clearly skiving.

The GiF doesn't break any decency laws and is certainly not the most explicit on the site, by far.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#2
I can just about get away with doing some ARRSE at work, but a bint getting milked is a bit OTT.

That said, I'm no grass (geddit? Mooo, grass? yeah?)

Edited to add: Walking away from my desk with a boner from seeing your sig block is no help either.
 
#5
I'm all for it Dingerr but I can't believe some people are spineless enough to "officially" complain about it!

On a similar vein do you have a Gif showing a male dog being milked by a human mouth?
 
#7
I voted nay (or should that be moo?).
 
#8
EX_STAB said:
It made me laugh at first but I'm getting a bit tired of it now.
I think this is the point with most of the sig blocks, yes they are funny the first few times, but having to do a quick scroll when you see someones avatar because you know whats in that block (and your at work/in a public place) can get triesome and so the 'joke' of the sig block soon wears thin
 
#9
If they don't like it they can change the site colours to work_safe.

The petals I work with would pass out with horror at even some of the avatars on here.
 
#11
I am not one of the ones who complained to the mods but it is NSFW and a bit large.

A few times when I have been ARRSEing around at work I have had to click to something else when the secretary came in. I would not like her to think i am a dirty old man. (Perhaps that should be phrased "finally realize that I am a dirty old man")

It is funny though. If you want to keep it we will just have to stay alert.

I concur with you however that Pimms would be better than to "Cry havoc and let slip the MODS of war"
 
#12
I say again, this is a 'moot' question...

If at work use work_safe site colours and you get no sig blocks content and no avatars.

Problem solved. :roll:

Editied to say, as this is the NAAFI afterall, mmm, udders. :p
 
#13
wompingwillow said:
EX_STAB said:
It made me laugh at first but I'm getting a bit tired of it now.
I think this is the point with most of the sig blocks, yes they are funny the first few times, but having to do a quick scroll when you see someones avatar because you know whats in that block (and your at work/in a public place) can get triesome and so the 'joke' of the sig block soon wears thin
If you're meant to be working then work, don't surf Arrse, you're getting paid to work, so do it. Dinger, it's a tad disturbing but does grow on you after a while.

PS. I'm alloweed to surf on Arrse at work as my guvnor is an ex matelot and has no probs with it :D
 
#15
Its a little off putting if you post a few times in one thread, having to scroll through tons of the same sig block to get to the written bits.

But I do think its amusing, can you not just decrease it in size????
 
#17
To be brutally honest, if some of the more "rounded" women using this site used their own photos instead of Gifs and the like I'd be more offended.

At times I have actually coughed up vomit whilst looking through the gallery photos.

Fat girls need to realise that they are only attractive in a man rich environment only, eg. in a Columbian male prison or a WRAC convention.
 
#18
saintstone said:
wompingwillow said:
EX_STAB said:
It made me laugh at first but I'm getting a bit tired of it now.
I think this is the point with most of the sig blocks, yes they are funny the first few times, but having to do a quick scroll when you see someones avatar because you know whats in that block (and your at work/in a public place) can get triesome and so the 'joke' of the sig block soon wears thin
If you're meant to be working then work, don't surf Arrse, you're getting paid to work, so do it. Dinger, it's a tad disturbing but does grow on you after a while.

PS. I'm alloweed to surf on Arrse at work as my guvnor is an ex matelot and has no probs with it :D
Work...........don't you swear at me, its more of a problem when sat in the University computer room for me when I'm doing ah um really important arrse related research into my degree
 
#19
Geordie_Blerk said:
To be brutally honest, if some of the more "rounded" women using this site used their own photos instead of Gifs and the like I'd be more offended.

At times I have actually coughed up vomit whilst looking through the gallery photos.

Fat girls need to realise that they are only attractive in a man rich environment only, eg. in a Columbian male prison or a WRAC convention.
Put up a pic then, show us your tonned thighs and ripped abs. Or is your arrse a bit too chunky too?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dingerr The NAAFI Bar 15
O The Intelligence Cell 19
DodgerH Current Affairs, News and Analysis 12

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top