Should The HDiv Bands separate from Corp of Army Music??????

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Govtpros, Jun 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bring it on people???????????

2. Any reasons why/Why not?.Puzzled I am

3. All bands should be disbanded......we've got MP3s now. They're better, cheaper and won't try to do you up the arrse when you bend over.

4. I'm all in favour of you using your mp3 player, at least we wouldn't need to sit in the various messes for countless hours listening to you lot droneing on about tanks, running and stuff....

oh yeah and how hard you've all had it!

As for being bent over it's all perfectly legal these days!!!! don't knock it till you've tried it, although by the sounds of things you already have???

Anyway to answer the question. The crotchet factory has this great idea to interpost throughout the corp? and it seems that most of the HDiv Musicians are happy to be left alone.... but due to the limited contact (not up the arrse!) with the other Bands i just wondered how they all felt with this situation?

ie someone up north owns his/her own house kids at school wife in work.....and your told pack your bags after 16 years service with that Band your off to the Jock Guards Band! Are the other musicians outside the HDiv equally as p&%$ed off?

Thats the question .... Biscuit go pester someone else!

5. Nah. I'll just stay here and annoy you by answering your bone f*cking questions.

6. That was short and sweet Biscuit...is you Arrse hurting?

7. Nope........is your's....Bandie?

8. So is Morris dancing - and I ain't tried that either - never will... clod!