Should STABs be moderators?

Chibber said:
Should they?

(standing by for barrages from the mods)
You are?

My dog has seen more action than you. Try not to play with the big boys. They stamp on you.

Just trying wind up Bravo Bravo, but apparantly, he's not a moderator.

I'm fairly new to this arrse thing and not terribly sure how to distinguish a moderator from someone who would like to impersonate one.

Apologies to all STABs and Mods, no offence intended.

The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
Chibber said:
Should they?

(standing by for barrages from the mods)
Why not?
He/she has got a pissy on with Bravo Bravo.

Another war that won't be won.

Sluggy, my c0ck aches for you

Yes I believe STABS can do a great job at moderating with the exception of STABTIFFY2B who is a tube and he let the likes of Slugster bully and Wedgy him in the past. Fancy someone as feeble and angelic as Sluggy beating someone up. :threaten:

The_IRON said:
Yes I believe STABS can do a great job at moderating with the exception of STABTIFFY2B who is a tube and he let the likes of Slugster bully and Wedgy him in the past. Fancy someone as feeble and angelic as Sluggy beating someone up. :threaten:

if you think the sluggers is naughty let me loose on stabtiffy he will look good in a gimp suit working to a lunge reign and a crop...Chibber stop being a bone red arrse ... or i will chop your winkie off and wear it for a hat .... there see iron im a angel of pure sweetness and light too :p

Latest Threads