Should Mooch be sold on E-Bay?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by mooch, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. dear friends,
    it has come to pass that i am receiving more than a fair bit of stick since i was posted to arrse.
    we have all been new boys and we all know that it can be hard to find your niche.
    it has been suggested on a thread that i be sold on e-bay.
    i will wait 1 week and check the general opinion.
    if it transpires that i am a spare part then i will cease to be active on this tour of duty.
    but my friends, before making this huge decision i ask you to look at the fun i have created on these very pages. we all know i am at 21 sigs so lets see how friendly we all really are.
    good luck Mooch, your destiny awaits!!!

2. :twisted: I'll start the bidding at .99p. That only leaves £46999.01 for the deficit !!!!! :twisted:

3. haha, im beggining to like you batman, you make me laugh.
    its also funny how we are having the same chats over three diff threads.
    cant stay still too long, may compromise our position!! see you on the other side.

4. Mooch you sniveling little excuse for an arrse member, the only person your concerned about being compromised is yourself. As for Batman YOU are quite willing to reveal his name on another post, arent you? Don't bother, Batman has enough muckers on this site to keep the real banter going without you drivelling crap onto our pages. Do us a favour and retire.

I am bidding 1 pound for you on the arrse-bay auction (The camp needs a new speed bump, and if I win, your it!).

5. Can't you just fu cking GIVE him away?

8O

6. Who ever wins the bidding, I'll throw in another 10 quid if they take Duck Dodgers with him. :D

7. :twisted: Hey lads I think we will have to lay off Mooch or we could find a welfare on our case !!!! He only made the mistake of insulting my fellow winged (clipped albiet in 21 Sigs) buddies therefore Mooch you are now my new best buddy !!!!!!

However in order to raise the cash for the missing clansman headsets etc etc I now raise 1920 to £1.01 !!!!

PS Can we start a thread on how many speed bumps you can fit into 200m of road !!!!!!! :twisted:

8. Hmm that would be your monthly Trailer rental wouldn't it?

Don't make yourself homeless on my account.

Mind you I suppose your pal ctauch would "take you in" eh?

:wink: :lol:

10. whilst trying to keep face, im touched batman!!
    the wings thing is what turned you? i have wings mate, i would never name ANYONE on this site but i do think i know you batman, it was the missing kit that did it.
    quite happy with the bidding so far, comic releif could have done with this sort of cash. keep it going lads.

11. Again with the spelling mistakes!!! illiterate as well as stupid eh!

Well well well.
    If it isn't old Mooch getting a bit out of proportion with his own popularity/ notoriety. What kind of a wiener opens a thread about himself??? I'll tell you who Mooch. Get yourself on E-Bay bonny lad that way I can bid for you and dispose of you in the most painful and sadistic manner that I can think of :twisted:

12. Not sure that 'brown wings' count do they Batman?

As for Mooch becoming a welfare case, hope not! Heard the new welfare guy is off with stress. Probably ran out of digestives or lost the plot trying to tie a windsor knot i bet! Whats with the shirt and tie anyway, aint it going a bit too far?

£1.25 for mooch. Will donate him to the Clay Pidgeon Shooters

13. Instead of bidding for him, can we not just donate him to medical science soo that we can explain Attention Deficit Disorder or possibly some other forms of lower level intelligence. Or would medical science discard his useless carcus and have him reduced to a lab experiment. Maybe we could replace the rats monkeys and guines pigs that cosmetic industries use to test their potentially lethal concoctions!

All in favour say "aye"

14. save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch save the mooch

15. mooch brings so much comedy value to these. at often dull pages, having just left 21 sigs please have mercy on the poor bloke/woman, s/he has to enjure the pain of colerne everyday.....well at least 4 days a week! so stop with the demeaning slurs about intellegance as im sure you'd be brain dead after being @ 21 for to long! go mooch! dont sell yourself short mate! carry on putting out the gr8 questions and get the fame your after!!!!!!!!

p.s save mooch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.