• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

should men/gorillas get waxed??

spad said:
sazzz said:
can i recomend somthing? because the hairs are different legnths, its why it hurts the first time you have it done, so get a razor and cut to aobut1.5/2 cm before you have the wax done, and it should hurt less.
cheers for the tip!

what about the stuff you girls use at home imac or what ever it called?

put it on then wash it off?
You could have it laserd off?

http://www.destinationskin.com/hair-removal/laser-body-hair-removal/

£195.00 for your back, fekinhell, I'll stick to the woolly mammoth look, its bound to come back into fashion at some point.

smudge5611 said:
Soldier-girl,

A few more practice runs like the weekend and we will be able to let you out on your own !!! ;)

Smudge
On my own? NOOOOOO, I'll have to rope some poor, unknowing victim(s) into doing Tequila body shots with me then. I'm not too sure flying solo is a good idea for me. But I look forward to frequenting the big scary world of the Witherspoons pub .... :D

S-G,

Next time I'm down, I'll be looking for a meet-up and sitrep to check on your breathing/drinking abilities!

I am sure various other reprobates will be in attendance also.

See you in August, ;)

Smudge

smudge5611 said:
S-G,

Next time I'm down, I'll be looking for a meet-up and sitrep to check on your breathing/drinking abilities!

See you in August, ;)

Smudge
August you say ... I'm in! I'll be training heavily until then, so you'll be suitably impressed at my skills! I look forward to seeing my other partners in crime too!

Brace yourself :twisted:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Soldier_Girl said:
smudge5611 said:
S-G,

See you in August, ;)

Smudge
August you say ... I'm in! I'll be training heavily until then, so you'll be suitably impressed at my skills! I look forward to seeing my other partners in crime too!

Does the Cake Walk count as practice ?? :D

Joker62 said:
Soldier_Girl said:
smudge5611 said:
S-G,

See you in August, ;)

Smudge

If Tequila, beer and vodka are part of the walk, then yes, of course :p I'm sure given half the chance, it'll turn into The Cake Crawl before 12:00.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Soldier_Girl said:
Joker62 said:
Soldier_Girl said:
smudge5611 said:
S-G,

See you in August, ;)

Smudge

If Tequila, beer and vodka are part of the walk, then yes, of course :p I'm sure given half the chance, it'll turn into The Cake Crawl before 12:00.
Maybe not on the way there, but deffo on the way back :D

Joker62 said:
Soldier_Girl said:
Joker62 said:
Soldier_Girl said:
smudge5611 said:
S-G,

See you in August, ;)

Smudge

Yep. I agree then. It's safer for the cake that way.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Soldier_Girl said:
Joker62 said:
Soldier_Girl said:
Joker62 said:
Soldier_Girl said:
smudge5611 said:
S-G,

See you in August, ;)

Smudge

Yep. I agree then. It's safer for the cake that way.
Excellent :grin:

Soldier_Girl said:
duckula said:
Men should have a 'manly' amount of hair. They should not be tempted into waxing their chest or legs however, if their back resembles Chewbacca's nut sack then it should be tamed. As for c*ck and b*lls, thats personal choice but should never, under any circumstances be taken down to the bone.
I completely agree with this. Men should have a "manly" amount of hair; especially chest hair. Back hair is another story allthogether though, and should be trimmed as much as possible. If you can handle a back-wax, then even better. As for the private bits, waxing is not necessary, but it certainly does make things a lot better, so if you can, trim at least ... but never go bald!!

You are obviously a connoisseur of groin hair SG. How do you feel about it all the way up to the chesticles. :)

Should one have one's eyebrows waxed, especially if they make one resemble a cross between Paul Gadd and the late MAJ. Ronald Ferguson?

'Pillow hair' is all very well, but 'pillow face' is just taking the piss. They wait 'til I fall asleep and then go out drinking and fighting all night, I'm sure of it. They may do some rooting as well, for all I know.

auscam said:
Should one have one's eyebrows waxed, especially if they make one resemble a cross between Paul Gadd and the late MAJ. Ronald Ferguson?

'Pillow hair' is all very well, but 'pillow face' is just taking the piss. They wait 'til I fall asleep and then go out drinking and fighting all night, I'm sure of it. They may do some rooting as well, for all I know.
But everyone knows you like a bit of rooting :D

spad

War Hero
I've had a local place recomended to me by a few girls at work, they see men there as well so must be ok I hope,

how itch is this going to be when it grows back? and how stupid am I going to look when having a shower?

I've already got a small willie I dont want to be bullied any more :( :D

Doesn't itch on your back, well, it doesn't on mine. If your going for a sack and crack then that might be a tad irritating. Don't cry about the mushroom c*ck either, give it a haircut and it'll look 10, no 20 times bigger...........honest.

spad

War Hero
cheers ducky, I dont think Ill go for the sack,

I might brave the crack tho, seem stupid to have no back hair but a bush on my arse ;)

BB was saying about ingrowing hairs you had any problems with this?

jarrod248 said:
eodmatt said:
jarrod248 said:
Hairy backs do look rather vile, then some women must like it I imagine. I believe some men even like women with moustaches.
You HAVE to be joking!
It's best not to google it.
I think I am going to be sick. But then again I trapped an Indonesian bird the other night and she had just the slightest hint of a shadow on the top lip. However I was paying more attention to her gash which was a smooth as silk without a trace of fuzz. Muslim bird ya see, most of them shave for reasons of hygiene.

spad said:
cheers ducky, I dont think Ill go for the sack,

I might brave the crack tho, seem stupid to have no back hair but a bush on my arse ;)

BB was saying about ingrowing hairs you had any problems with this?
Nah, not me. I might just be lucky though. That would be just f*ckin typical though eh? Try and make yourself more presentable to the ladies and a massive pluke appears, creating a quasimodo type hump.

Oh, and another thing....call me c*nt, w*nker, p*ssflap, kn*b even bugsy if you want to be really harsh, but leave the ducky out will ya, cheers :D

Same problem I’m a hairy gent (no that isn’t a homosexual pun) my girlfriend bitchs about me waxing EVERY area, instead get a trimmer painless and quick you can keep a little bit of hair but it’ll shut her up. But for the most important area you need to trim and shave, your crotch needs to say 'you want to put your face here bitch' nobody likes looking at Osama’s beard...