should men/gorillas get waxed??

spad

War Hero
I'm a bit of a silver back and whilst I enjoy the extra warmth I've noticed a few ladies werent so keen on my advances once they'd seen my pelt,

so should I get waxed or just stop being fussy with the birds and bang the mingers instead?

Just find a bird who loves Teddy Bears

NOOOO keep the hair.....there's nothing more satisfying than the agonised scream of a hairy man just hitting the vinegar strokes as you rip a couple of fistfuls of hair from tender places, just on the love-handles being the tenderest of all!!!

I have to say that I do believe that as the ladies tidy themselves for us,we should tidy up for them too.

However,that is only in certain areas where she will, hopefully, be getting into close contact. No need for the full body-wax thing....far too painful for probably no extra point scoring.

spad

War Hero
BB thanks for that PAINFULL memory!! we havent slept togther have we? or just lots of birds love making grown men cry in the v stroke?

spad

War Hero
smudge i had the same convo with me mukka last night,
him says "shave your pubes mate the birds love it!"
I says "yeah look like my balding around my cock great idea"

but i do trim just so they dont have to stop half way through deep throating me to pull pubes out,

and no JR3 it isnt hard to deepthroat and inch ;)

spad said:
BB thanks for that PAINFULL memory!! we havent slept togther have we? or just lots of birds love making grown men cry in the v stroke?
Nah....if you'd been engulfed by me, you'd remember it!! Its just the crying thing....it turns us on to watch you go from gurning, grunting cave man to screaming, sobbing 4 year old in a split second!!

smudge5611 said:
I have to say that I do believe that as the ladies tidy themselves for us,we should tidy up for them too.

However,that is only in certain areas where she will, hopefully, be getting into close contact. No need for the full body-wax thing....far too painful for probably no extra point scoring.

Hey we have to do armpits :omfg: , legs and naughty bits :crying:
If we have to go through it so should you fellas.......... its only fair!

bigbird67 said:
spad said:
Nah....if you'd been engulfed by me, you'd remember it!! Its just the crying thing....it turns us on to watch you go from gurning, grunting cave man to screaming, sobbing 4 year old in a split second!!
Not entirely how it usually pans out, usually when the aforementioned chap has set about you with lower body shots and heel drives you can be found in the airing cupboard whispering 'its ok Mum, he's just stressed...' into a Nokia with its screen f*cked :D

Life isnt fair, now do as you are told woman....and i'll make you a nice cup of tea ;)

Juan_Ramirez_III said:
bigbird67 said:
spad said:
Not entirely how it usually pans out, usually when the aforementioned chap has set about you with lower body shots and heel drives you can be found in the airing cupboard whispering 'its ok Mum, he's just stressed...' into a Nokia with its screen f*cked :D
Fuck me....you'd need a bloody big airing cupboard! Not to mention snow-shoes!! It'd be like trying to kick the shit out of quicksand!! 8O

Spad,

I agree with you. I only meant trimming, not the full monty! (That isnt right!)

spad

War Hero
Lonza said:
smudge5611 said:

Hey we have to do armpits :omfg: , legs and naughty bits :crying:
If we have to go through it so should you fellas.......... its only fair!
after being hairy for so long I think i might just wax my back and crack

i like my autin powers rug at the front ;)

Women should have a smooth egg shell finish less the landing strip, eye brows and head.

Men should have a 'manly' amount of hair. They should not be tempted into waxing their chest or legs however, if their back resembles Chewbacca's nut sack then it should be tamed. As for c*ck and b*lls, thats personal choice but should never, under any circumstances be taken down to the bone.

Here endeth the grooming lesson for today.

duckula said:
Men should have a 'manly' amount of hair. They should not be tempted into waxing their chest or legs however, if their back resembles Chewbacca's nut sack then it should be tamed. As for c*ck and b*lls, thats personal choice but should never, under any circumstances be taken down to the bone.
I completely agree with this. Men should have a "manly" amount of hair; especially chest hair. Back hair is another story allthogether though, and should be trimmed as much as possible. If you can handle a back-wax, then even better. As for the private bits, waxing is not necessary, but it certainly does make things a lot better, so if you can, trim at least ... but never go bald!!

spad

War Hero
so back wax it is then, any one know how much these cost or how often it needs to be done?

Most waxing is stated as 4-6 weekly, it needs to grow to a certain length before re-waxing (VERY attractive)! Mine however lasts about a week, as my leg hairs resemble the pubes of a very manly Romanian shot-putteress who's been mainlining testosterone since nursery school!!
Oh and get a back scrubber because ingrown hairs are lovely....hours of pleasure squeezing em and digging em out with a pin!!!