Should kids be put down

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by desmond, May 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There I was blowing the proverbial ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ When my son shouted BANG into my right earhole. the next thing saw me dancing around my bedroom trying to grab some some thing I did not have. SHIT one tour of the afghan gives him the right to scare me to death. Why do I still love him.

2. Did they blow your cock off, then? Commiserations.

You might want to keep confessions like to yourself ... :grin:

3. Why were you in bed with your 15 year old son?

4. On the whole, children should be put down with the following exceptions....

1/ your own, or at least the ones you KNOW are your own.
    2/ daughters (of others) that have already reached 18 years and are of the attractive variety.
    3/ that's it.

5. Couldn't give a toss, all kids have to be out down eventually unless you have very strong arms.

Now, about your avatar, where can I see more of the young lady in question???

6. Fucking ace being gay isn't it.

• Like Like x 8
  7. Gonzo33

Gonzo33 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Yes, especially 12 year old boys. Fucking idiots the lot of them.

8. Was it his tour or yours? Don't you have an aluminium baseball bat next to the bed for such occasions? Don't you sleep with one eye open? Did your wife put him up to it to collect your pension? Do you still love him because he is a bag of laughs?

Ahhhhh, so many questions.

9. When is he legal?

10. Giz a kiss

11. Course we can its cold.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Children shouldn't be put down, no. They should be put to good use.

I have an idea for an orphanage/recruiting office/sausage factory operation where unwanted children and orphans can be sent.

No need for education, they can be put to work in fields and on railways and the like until they reach 16, then it's off to the recruiting office to see about the Parachute Regiment, where all unwanted children end up. Or at least, which is currently made up of unwanted children.

Pass P Coy, and it's a career for you, but RTU to the orphanage means a trip to the factory to be made into sausages.

At least, that's what I used to tell my mate's little girl when she gave me lip.

Orphanage, borstal, parachute regiment, sausage factory for children like you.

• Like Like x 2
  13. He is 23 and it was his tour in the shit hole that gave him is warped sense of humour. he is turning into a chip of the old block. frightening

14. My Wife is fussy, probably why she buggered off when I was away doing things you have not. Head for incoming.. if I see your flash it will be night night for you