Should Jockland stop complaining about us in the world cup

Should the porridge munchers back off and admit we are better than them?

• Yes, there jealousy is tiresome, its not our fault there crap.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, the collonials get so offensive about us being better.

• Yes, i dont need to explain myself to the lesser born

• No, being as how we couldn't get a team in even though we tried to bribe people

• No, insert own anti English statement below.

• Total voters
Ok Porridge munchers gloves off lets have ya!

I think your lack of skill in the national game is only bettered by your hatred of us (your colonial masters)

better luck next time, (read as, should have tried harder).

stand by stand by.....take cover!!!!!!

And i know i cant spell so i dont need any come backs on it cheers

yeah they F@#king should, in fact sod it, lets just build a bloody great wall around scotland and fill it full of acid and angry wasps!!!!!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Play bonny ma wee chiles. Yer Mammy will be along with yer milk n rusks soon.

acrab! said:
Colonial master my arse, we have our own parliament , and runs yours, oh and scotland invented the modern game of football.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/5076326.stm
Shame they are shit at it.

You have your own parliament? Wow, must be hard ruling over a few sheep, several head of deer, 78,772 sq miles of fuck all, and a populus made up of gwars minged out on McEwans special export and off their heeds on smack.

These pair of sheeps cunts your King and Queen?

And these mongs your parliament?

Bunch of skirt wearing cave dwellers.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Lord Flasheart said:
[
And these mongs your parliament?

Bunch of skirt wearing cave dwellers.
Admittedly 4 of the people in this pic are skirt wearers and the others have been known to don that fine article of manly dress known as the kilt. They will do very nicely for our wee parliament while the 'big' one in Whitehall is being run by the other set of Scots politicians :wink: When was the last time that the English really had a say in their own parliament without having to refer to a Jock first of all?

I'm just fed up with the English moaning about the Scots moaning about the English....which is why I have pissed in the right hand pocket of all your anoraks.

Cuddles said:
I'm just fed up with the English moaning about the Scots moaning about the English....which is why I have pissed in the right hand pocket of all your anoraks.
Genius :D :D :D :D

Pitty its in the hole really.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

You and I are going to fall out if you continue in this vein. 8)

Someone needs to take yer big spoon and stirring pot away.

hallveg said:
That must have been very hard to admit?
It sure is for me :roll:

hallveg said:
i suppose its like us with cricket
And don't forgot Rugby. :wink:

And all the pub games you made up to try and make yourselves feel better. Darts and Snooker are prime examples!

Baron,

Twas not intended to offend any of the hairy sweat’s i like (you can tell if i like you, i tend to mark my friends with my sent gland :lol: !!!)
just the ones who join the English army (you can call it British if it makes you feel better, but we all know who's army it is) then complain about us getting all national pridey (may or may not be a word). We are proud of our Footy team and i for one am sad that Scotland didn't make it, and Wales, but not Ireland that’s just silly. We may not win but we should be aloud to get all loud about it ok?

Latest Threads