Should I?

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
Min wage (National Living Wage for those aged 25+) from 1 Apr 2019 is £8.21/hr
You could at least apply and ask for more details. Nothing to lose (apart from the penny per hour!)

Looks like it's this place Plastech News | Plastech

Last edited:
Newhaven a lovely area full on eastern Europeans straight off the boat.

Fill your boots and crack on looks a top job, top salary, lots of glue to sniff on and get high.

Better paid and better jobs in creepy crawley if interested.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sounds less like the job is about putting it together, and more about being the guy on the assembly line who slings them into the boxes for shipping!

ugly

LE
Newhaven a lovely area full on eastern Europeans straight off the boat.

Fill your boots and crack on looks a top job, top salary, lots of glue to sniff on and get high.

Better paid and better jobs in creepy crawley if interested.
Crawley is horrid

It says the company creates model kits. It does not say that you sit there patiently assembling model kits into scale masterpieces.

I concur with @MrBane I reckon it is shovelling bits into placky bags and boxes.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It says the company creates model kits. It does not say that you sit there patiently assembling model kits into scale masterpieces.

I concur with @MrBane I reckon it is shovelling bits into placky bags and boxes.

He should let us know if he takes the job, because I bet the second he does, @Helm bursts in with 'What's the staff discount?!' :D

ugly

LE
First, is it local?
Second, do you need the job?
Third, You may get stuff before anyone else, for free if it falls into your car.
Fourth, if you don't like it you can always leave..
Local enough, don't need it, free is good, won't get it though as even if I wanted it I would be over qualified and its about £50 an hour less than I bill when contracting!

Latest Threads