Should I upgrade my Gameboy.

I've had my Gameboy since 1989 and it has done me proud, Tetris & Tennis around Europe ,backpacking tours of Oz to Commuting on the over packed meat wagons of London Underground.
I did get a Gameboy Pocket in 1996, but should I get more hi tech and with the times? :D

I've had an Amstrad CPC464 since 1985 that has seen me through many a lonely night, esp Bomb Jack, Frank Bruno's Boxing and Fruit Machine. I'm finding it increasingly hard to find games for now though, should I upgrade :?

I wile away the hours on long nights flicking the balls on my abacus from side to side.
A few years ago I swapped out the memory and went from 10 green balls on row 3 to 20 red ones.
It still serves me fine.
However, should I upgrade in the future to a calculator? :)

shape.when.wet said:
I've had an Amstrad CPC464 since 1985 that has seen me through many a lonely night, esp Bomb Jack, Frank Bruno's Boxing and Fruit Machine. I'm finding it increasingly hard to find games for now though, should I upgrade :?
I can't remember how or why I came across it but I remember seeing a vid of someone using the internet on a commadore 64.

Your probably right I can remember back in 1985 an article in a mag for commodores and they were taking about modems then and that you'd be able to sell your house order shopping etc via it.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
billypleased said:
I wile away the hours on long nights flicking the balls on my abacus from side to side.
A few years ago I swapped out the memory and went from 10 green balls on row 3 to 20 red ones.
It still serves me fine.
However, should I upgrade in the future to a calculator? :)
I just while away the nights flicking my balls from side to side.

brettarider said:
Your probably right I can remember back in 1985 an article in a mag for commodores and they were taking about modems then and that you'd be able to sell your house order shopping etc via it.

Thats just Stupid.

It'll never catch on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tomahawk6 Multinational HQ 0
boney_m Royal Signals 40
polar Royal Signals 7