Should I tell him?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Hussar, Aug 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm feeling slightly guilty. My mate is going on hols with his mrs tomorrow and I have emptied out half of his sun tan lotion (the type that looks like old chip fat)and replaced it with half a pint of my finest bladder juice.
    Should I let him know before he goes or tell him when he gets back?
  2. Of course not. And you should also get a photo of his toothbrush up your wrong'un.
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I assume that:

a. your mate is flying
    b. that your bladder juice is liquid (ish)

If so he will not be allowed to take it on board and maybe some civvy 'mover' at the airport will try it out after they have confiscated it:twisted:

However with the restrictions being eased perhaps he will be allowed it in his hold baggage and therefore enjoy the delights at his destination.

Either way result. Don't tell him as if it is confiscated he won't be able to keep a straight face. :lol:
  4. I just know he's gonna rub it all over her! giving me a boner already.
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

p.s. Send him a text informing him of your act about half way through his holiday 8)
  6. Glad your not my mate :)
  7. It had to be done. Last time he crashed round my pad he laid a cable in my sock drawer. Cnut. My mrs was NOT amused and does not believe it wasn't me.
  8. Then he deserves all he gets.....Bloody funny though.
  9. Nothing short of bloody hilarious....keep up the work...
  10. So why are you feeling any guilt at all? Pussy! :twisted:
  11. You aren't feeling guilty at all are you? You just wanted to brag to us about it.
  12. Next time replace the contents of his shampoo bottle with Veet. :twisted:
  13. You are evil, but i like it :twisted: :twisted:
  14. Admit it. you did lay the cable in your own sock drawer and this is all part of some huge D-plan to get yourself out of shtook with the missus!
  15. You've already got him back. He probably wiped with one of your socks and now has athlete's piles.