Should i stay with my girlfriend or wont we last? PLease

ceylon said:
joey105 said:
Basicly i have been with my girlfriend for about 3 years and i am leaving for harrogate so know i wont see her often. I just wondered if we will last, do you have any experience of relationships whilst in the a :? rmy?

live in the fast lane and never speak about your past :D

I call Chubb, do I win a prize?

Is this still going,there's been time for a wedding, three sprogs, an acrimoniuos divorce following an affair with the next door neighbour and the release of the book and the film.... :roll:

twosugarsnomilk said:
Is this still going,there's been time for a wedding, three sprogs, an acrimoniuos divorce following an affair with the next door neighbour and the release of the book and the film.... :roll:
He's too busy breathing through his hoop to post.

She's too busy having her hoop stretched as she goes airtight with three of his mates.

Next.

Right, You mates are gonna bone her while your away tbh.

If they dont, im sure the ARSSE Crew will be round to polish her stone. ;-)

DEWANE

chocolate_frog said:
You´re 16....

Go for Harrogate, if it doesn´t last it doesn´t, if it does, you´ll be together when you dine out as Lt Col (LE).

I wouldn´t worry about it. It may accelerate teh process, compared to you staying at home or may openup new relationships.

It is all behind the mirror.
You can tell all this from one post?

Do you do lottery numbers as well?
:)

As others have said, keep her for when you come home and stroop everything else that catches your eye your 16 mate waste of time having a relationship this day and age at the age you are now, everyones ******* about! The birds are almost as bad as the guys these days!

me and my boyfreind had a long chat bout it wen i wer goin in...i tried to end it becuse i felt selfish not seein him for weeks wen he could be happy with someone else....it all ended up him wanting to be with me...in his words...''army dosnt bother me jade, not being with you does''

MORAL OF THE STORY...if you love her then you will make it through..love conquers all

jadeileigh said:
me and my boyfreind had a long chat bout it wen i wer goin in...i tried to end it becuse i felt selfish not seein him for weeks wen he could be happy with someone else....it all ended up him wanting to be with me...in his words...''army dosnt bother me jade, not being with you does''

MORAL OF THE STORY...if you love her then you will make it through..love conquers all
I don't know what makes me want to vomit more.

Your drippy sentamentality...

or your command of the English language.

chocolate_frog said:
jadeileigh said:

Or the fact that your boyfriend is a poor liar and you completely bought it. He is fcuking all of your mates as we speak.

Flashman07 said:
chocolate_frog said:
jadeileigh said:

Or the fact that your boyfriend is a poor liar and you completely bought it. He is fcuking all of your mates as we speak.
I give it three weeks before he gets the Dear John chat once the love of his life has been getting twos up all around the block.

or your command of the English language.[/quote]

whats up??? you boring old fart?? not know how to live for the moment or are you just that unlucky and unnatractive that you havnt got a clue what were talking about..poor poor unfortunate ugly guy...get a f**king life

jadeileigh said:
whats up??? you boring old fart?? not know how to live for the moment or are you just that unlucky and unnatractive that you havnt got a clue what were talking about..poor poor unfortunate ugly guy...get a f**king life
Unfortunately I do know what you are talking about.

Boring old fart? Live for the moment? Love, I've led a life that would kill 10 civves, and had hangovers that would probably count for another 12 or so.

And I've made a promise to myself not to count myself as old until I meet the first lad in uniform who was born AFTER I joined.... (which is getting to be a close run thing TBH).

I've just checked with the wife and she says I have a pair of nice legs and a gorgeous bum.... she might be biased.

me n a mate could pop round n have a spit roast and if the takes it like a bitch shel wont want to stay with you and if she says no she will ;) only way youl find out

why do you wanna break up with her? just because you're in the army doesn't mean it won't work. jeeze, 3 years & you wanna break up over something like that? Men... -rolls eyes- lol :)