Should i stay with my girlfriend or wont we last? PLease

Basicly i have been with my girlfriend for about 3 years and i am leaving for harrogate so know i wont see her often. I just wondered if we will last, do you have any experience of relationships whilst in the a :? rmy?

joey105 said:
Basicly i have been with my girlfriend for about 3 years and i am leaving for harrogate so know i wont see her often. I just wondered if we will last, do you have any experience of relationships whilst in the a :? rmy?

How would we know if your going to last? If your going to harrogate you must be quite young still, suck it up or move on.

No-one here can tell you what to do, it's your life, it's your girlfriend, and it's your decision.

Just make sure you wrap up when you're dipping all the Dogs ball yorkie lass's and don't take anything embarrasing back home to sweetness. :wink: When they let you out that is. :lol:

You´re 16....

Go for Harrogate, if it doesn´t last it doesn´t, if it does, you´ll be together when you dine out as Lt Col (LE).

I wouldn´t worry about it. It may accelerate teh process, compared to you staying at home or may openup new relationships.

It is all behind the mirror.

joey105 said:

If you feel enough for each other, it will work.

Look mon Brave, she is the girlfriend of A SOLDIER - one of gods finest. You are now A MAN. she should be proud to be your missus. trust me mon ami, she will not stray.

You've been with her 3 years and you want the internets advice on whether to break up with her?
f*ck me, you must know her well, have you spoken to each other at all about this?

leeder91 said:
heya joey,
i understand wot yr on abowt, ive been wiv my bf almost 2 years n for the past 4 months or so hes been away doing his training and hes of 2 afgan in nov. the thing is i found it really hard being apart from him n i no he mist me too,, bt it's tru, if it's meant to be,it will work, u both need 2 hav a little chat abowt understanding each uver when you go,,at the end of the day just do it,, she'll either sta with you or not, and if not then she wasn't worth it,,

hope i helped
English or Chav speak?

Mate if she is the one do not worry she will still be around after training if not you will have escaped a fate worse then death just work on it and you will be fine.

English or Chav speak?

Mate if she is the one do not worry she will still be around after training if not you will have escaped a fate worse then death just work on it and you will be fine.[/quote]

Firstly.....That is mean....Secondly ......how the **** do u escape fate? if you escape something that was fate! lol

Anyway mate if your questioning it then its not worth it!

You can stay with er so you got someone to come home to but the army comes first!!!! in ALL circumstances!!!

Im joining up in september and I been with my bf since november last year (not long at all) he really likes me and I really like him but I wouldnt be choosing him over the army!!

And plus your still young dumb and full of cum!!! enjoy it....1 day u'll have responsibilities!!! : )

A

aflyinghaggis

Just be ready for whatever and don't get to attached
The same reason ended mine and I haven't even went yet !
But there we go if she loves you she will stay only time will tell... Dont be afraid to have fun when you go down there if you catch my drift lol

Mate, just after you have gone, she will be feeling lonely and will be out on the p1ss with your "crowd" drowning her sorrows, feeling down and needing support.

One of your mates will sniff this out, make a shot at her, get her p1ssed and then be balls deep in her wet spot before you have had your first beasting.

Alternativley she'll be "out on the town" with her best mate who will think that getting her chatted up by some stranger will make her feel better. End result, still someone else balls deep in her tuna patch.

Conversley, you'll do exactly the same the first time they let you off the leash :) You are both basically still kids but you'll turn into a man way before a civvy bird turns into a "lady"

Live with it or fcuk her off, that's the realities of life.

Or get married and fcuk the rest of your life up :)

Relaitonship hotline open 0900 - 1700 daily.

Latest Threads