Should I..shouldnt I?

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by slightlytipsy, Oct 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm meant to be going on holiday in the next few weeks with Mr Tipsy, trouble is Mr Tipsy is now ex Mr Tipsy. As neither of us have had a decent holiday for a while, Im in two minds about still going. We still get on ok and we dont have to be together the whole time. Theres a big group of us going so we wont be in each others pockets.

a) Should I go and think what the hell, Im so skint that this may be the last holiday I get for a while.

b) Stay at home and be bloody miserable because Im not getting brown.
  2. How about I give you the £25 to change the flight from Mr Tipsy to Big Boy Smudge and we can have a great holiday together.

What's the date, it might coincide with my Hong Kong holiday :)

(where are we going?)
  3. Go on the holiday and spend what money you do have on yourself. you'll be amazed how much longer it will last when you're not buying 6 types of suntan lotion, headache tablets, 3 pairs of flip flops (1 for each bikini), 6 bottles of water a day, apresent for her mum, shit cocktails and 2 sunbeds and a brolly and a table every day on the beach
  4. Yes.
  5. got my coat already
  6. Thanks stabTiffy, you are officially the first person to be rude to me (although now Im expecting more abuse) You will be put in my little hall of fame until I get bored.

oh and now youre not invited
  7. Bournemouth's not far from me.....are you fit?
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Bournemouth is miles from me, and I don't care if you are fit or not.
  9. Get over yourself smudger, I am a lot closer than you. And I have charm on my side!
  10. I'll give you £30, and I'm younger and better looking 8) and I'm open to most sorts of sexual deviancy :twisted: ( as long as MDN isn't anywhere near) :D
  11. Ahhh, but I have rohypnol, if she's not fit, I'll take it myself :)
  12. I need a holiday and I don't care where you live, or even where we are going? When? My bid is £31 - don't say I am not Captain Generous...
  13. Yes, Ive heard about you and your self love sessions. I also heard that you ripped your c0ck off whilst watching Nigella Lawson the other night?
  14. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I wouldn't dream of besmirching you or insulting you by offering monies. Honestly, these blokes are really being offensive to you.
    ow, a real and proper gentleman such as myself woud not dream of being offensive, but would treat you with courtesy, consideration and care. So, place yourself in my safe hands and just relax and enjoy your being pampered and cossetted.
  15. It was Mo Mowlem.......I've sewn it back on though, it's all good. A few more days and I'll take the blacknasty off.