Should I sell Mohammad - maybe I can make a profit..

This is my Teddy Bear - I named him Mohammad.
I paid £10 for him - if I can sell him for more than that I'll have made a profit out of Mohammad.

TTFN

BFG

BFG 9000 said:
I paid £10 for him - if I can sell him for more than that I'll have made a profit out of Mohammad.

TTFN

BFG
You may be able to sell him (it's that giving time of year) however you would have made more money by entering him for the Turner Prize :wink:

zzzzzzz.thanks for the handwritten 'clue' just in case there was any doubt.I don't find this offensive, just not funny. And being not funny is far worse on arrse.

BFG 9000 said:

TTFN

BFG
Stick it on ebay as a charity sale - all procedes go towards some xmas moral for the lads :wink:

I know a song about that!
Mohammad Mohammad the bear everyone knows his name ,Mohammad Mohammad the bear everyone knows his name ,( Sung to the Rupert the bear song)

"Stick it on ebay as a charity sale - all procedes go towards some xmas moral for the lads "
Great idea, but do the lads have morals????

You could probably make a prophet out of him too !..........

sorry, just calling taxi, got my coat on already.

The_Dragoon said:
You could probably make a prophet out of him too !..........

sorry, just calling taxi, got my coat on already.
erm..... I'll be the first to admit I've been on the Guinness, but, do you really think the word 'profit' was there by mistake?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Jane you will go to hell for thatone!

Latest Threads