Should I Make a New Profile, Come up with a Shite Thread and Wait for the Usual ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by methilman, Jan 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sounds like the normal on here at the moment, or I could scan the news websites and copy and paste those !!

2. Do you have a sister?

• Like Like x 1
  3. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Mate, it's been like that for a while now. Then you get the choppers that have an opinion on everything who just can't resist adding some shite comment that adds no value to the thread.

If you removed all those from the equation, you'd maybe have something worth reading.

Sadly though, it remains a little like your Face-ache news feed, full of irrelevant copy and pastes, re-quotes of the same shit you saw on the news 10 mins ago, and the same people who simply have to post a comment every five bloody mins.

Oh, and there also seems to be countless threads based on which women would get it, etc - but I'm not going to grumble about that just yet...

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Yes Nimbus.........fancy a swap ?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Feeling a bit fragile. Beans on toast for me. just keep the rosie lee coming.

6. To be truly ally, make your name that of a mythical creature that causes one to think of both bacon and steak.

See above example.

7. C'mon, DC, just say the word "Emsav", but just once though, because any more will cause the harridan to re-appear ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  8. TheresaMay

Beetlejuice...

9. TheresaMay

...Beetlejuice...