Should I lie on my medical questionnaire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

This is my first time posting so apologies if I haven't put this in the correct place or I don't understand some terms etc.

I have prescription insoles for my feet to help with fallen arches.
I want to apply to the Army Reserves (Int Corps) and have been told by a friend who is an army medic to lie about having insoles on my application otherwise the army just say no.

Does anyone who is a bit more experienced with this, has done this or know people who has done this? Is it a good idea to lie about having insoles?

I'm part of a UOTC and I haven't had any issues because of this.

UOTC =Officer.
Supposed to lead by example. Values and standards ring a bell?

Hi guys,

This is my first time posting so apologies if I haven't put this in the correct place or I don't understand some terms etc.

I have prescription insoles for my feet to help with fallen arches.
I want to apply to the Army Reserves (Int Corps) and have been told by a friend who is an army medic to lie about having insoles on my application otherwise the army just say no.

Does anyone who is a bit more experienced with this, has done this or know people who has done this? Is it a good idea to lie about having insoles?

I'm part of a UOTC and I haven't had any issues because of this.
Don't lie. Never lie.

As you want to join the INT corps you'll have to go get a DV clearance.

When the fact they find out you've lied pops up you'll be found out to be lacking integrity and be booted out.

Every so often- in all walks of life not just the armed forces- one encounters or hears of people who say
" of course I lied at the interview/on my cv, but got away with it, and never looked back, all turned out great".
Those people are a tiny minority.

It will come out in the end, you will get found out, it will end in tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads