Should I let a Gwar in my home?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Little Jack H, Oct 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got a dilemma. Just been asked if a cute young female could come and stay with me for an open-ended visit. She's bright, fun to be round, physically active and had silky hair and intelligent, deep brown eyes. Loves nothing better than snuggling upon the sofa. I've known her since about Feb, we get on REALLY well, and she always offers a smiling face and loads of attention when I'm feeling down.

Trouble is, she's also very very ginger.

So, should I accept the request to re-home Winnie the Wonder Dog (see my avatar for pic) or is canine gwarism as repulsive to the Laws of Nature as carrot-top humans?

Arrsers, please advise......
  2. It shouldn't be a problem. Just don't let her be the first into the house on the first of the year.
  3. Advice mode on.

Learn how to make a fcuking decision for yourself.

Advice mode off.
  4. Any advice on how to learn that BH? :lol:
  5. 'Open-ended visit' is liable for some double entrendre fun.
  6. Not when a nice Mod drops the thread in here within 5 mins of posting - thought it had possibilities myself too, but I'm just a stinking civvy now ;)

But a stinking civvy who's just aquired the hardest dog on Arrse 8)
  7. she looks a bit incontinent to me...................
  8. Jack

You'll probably share her clothes, you malingering cross-dressing, dog-shagging chatroom loiterer.
    Does 'Internet Pervert Groomer' appear on your CV then?
  9. C_hinecap.... clamber down off that fence mate and tell us what you really think :D
  10. Or in civvie-esque speak, a member of the RAF.