Should I get a hybrid vehicle?

Yaris parked due to a rather enthusiastic wedding anniversary celebration at a chums. Done most of the time, chocks removed in Sept.

No charging point, no Road tax, no London Congestion charge and my 2000 VW 1.6 Golf, which I dearly loved was going to be costing me the earth in Road Tax, Congestion Charge ...and Khan’s early Daily Emission Charges for pollution standards which the VW did not meet.

Its a bit 'baby carriage’ but great fuel milage. Handy to park in London and I like it now having got more used to it.

ugly

LE
I have been told I have to have a phev for my new company car, I wanted an estate but they only do my model in diesel which is a higher tax bik! So an E300E Merc saloon it is then, much against the grain it goes and I'm stuck with it for four years so it had better be good!

IMG_2382.JPG

Yes. You should. This nice little hybrid joined us before a drive to Sun Peaks yesterday. 100 kph from a standing start in 3 seconds. Roomy, comfortable and great looking brakes.

I have been told I have to have a phev for my new company car, I wanted an estate but they only do my model in diesel which is a higher tax bik! So an E300E Merc saloon it is then, much against the grain it goes and I'm stuck with it for four years so it had better be good!
I trust the hounds won't be going in it!

ugly

LE
I trust the hounds won't be going in it!
Indeed they wont. Effing HR have weighed in and stated I cant have a car now. Wasted a month on this firm, looking for other work at the moment

Latest Threads