should i be worried

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
im sitting here in hospital and have just seen the doctor who is going to operate on me. the only problem is its his birthday he has a baloon tied to him and it looks like its his 21st .frankly im a bit concerned. any ideas?

Call him over, give him a kiss, wish him Happy Birthday and burst the fcuking thing!!!!!

Perform the operation yourself, quacks are over-rated.

nah you'll be fine...he's probably been sat in a cubicle with a glucose-saline drip up since 0600hrs so he'll be relatively sober by the time he cut you :D

DieHard said:
im sitting here in hospital and have just seen the doctor who is going to operate on me. the only problem is its his birthday he has a baloon tied to him and it looks like its his 21st .frankly im a bit concerned. any ideas?
Don't worry. The fact that it's his birthday and he'll be it no rush what-so-ever to get through the operation as fast as humanily possible, so he can get out on the lash with the boys, shouldn't concern you. Just lie back and relax.

The best bit of advice to any bloke going under the knife has to be to tie a label around your knackers, saying "Read your notes fool -- this ISN'T the sex change op".

Apart from that, it'll be fine. Just relax....

You'll be unconscious, so you won't feel it if he accidentally cuts the wrong bit. Relax.

That reminds me, I really should go and give some blood. I hear there's a shortage.

MRSA, Doctor shortages, overworked nurses, faultly equipment, patients having to sleep in corridors. You should be reet.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah, you'll be just fine. His mind will be completely on the task (of getting p!ssed later).