Should have locked the door

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Barrack Room Lawyer, Jun 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Well there for the grace of god........... He shouldn't of allowed her a night out in the first place.
  2. why did it cause a row? arbyette would just take the p'ss and then join in.

Ok, so she would just take the p'ss, but in my fantasy she joins in. Then her sister drops by witha bullwhip and a double ended dildo....
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I hope the fantasy is about Sister on Sister action Arby and not a double ended black Mamba hanging out of your Ricker. An image I really could do without.
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I think the conversation probably went something along the lines of:

"WTF do you think you are doing?"

"I'm having a w@nk, WTF does it look like!?"

"You dorty b@stard, eeughh, you ain't coming upstairs tonight you dorty fcuker!"

"Well, if you put out boitch, I wouldn't fckin have to would I!?"

"Yeah, well, if you did more around the house and make me feel like a proper woman and mphphhmphhmmmh, [choke], [thrash] mppphhhhhhhh etc etc"
  5. prude. Its a known fact that prostate stimulation produces a much stronger orgasm.
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Do you have to use much lube?
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Do you think the bloke in question was BBR.
  8. [​IMG]
  9. not anymore, its like a wizard's cuff.
  10. Well spotted! :safe:

If all guys attacked their relatives when caught pulling one off, the men to women ratio would be way off balance. Take my mate from school, (actually my mate from school, I don't mean myself :D ) he's been caught, by his mum, franticly subduing his snake about 28 times! And she's not got one bruise... strange.
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Make the bad man go away :crying:
  12. did she join in?
  13. I should bloody well hope not! She's not really MILF material :roll:
  14. you're next....