Should hanging be brought back ?

Should hanging be brought back and the eveny shown to a paying public

• Yes, kill the criminal b*stards, I'll pay a £5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the criminal b*stards have human rights, I'll pay £2.50

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Should hanging be brought back for murder and terrorist crimes ? and if it was should the executions be public media events with a paying public/media all monies raised to go to the victims of crime.

OK who's the wanker who voted No ?

Will you be testing the equipment first?

jarrod248 said:
Thirded!

However Shhhh - We may be able to talk him into topping himself before it is holed.

slopsjon said:
I think you will only get Wallpaper hangers for that price.
I bet if you had a public hanging you'd get thousands of people paying to see it.

.Sven said:
slopsjon said:
I think you will only get Wallpaper hangers for that price.
I bet if you had a public hanging you'd get thousands of people paying to see it.
Gosh, you are funny behind a keyboard.

roadster280 said:
I'm entirely in favour of the death sentence where it is merited and there is absolutely 100% cast iron conviction. Say for example more than 3 unconnected witnesses, AND one of DNA/fingerprints or video evidence.

However, it's a judicial system, not a spectator sport. Just slot the criminals quietly and efficiently. None of this blx with cellphone video footage of Saddam being topped. Just do the deed and hand the body over to family to prove it's been done.
Serious Answer Alert

Closet_Jibber said:
roadster280 said:
I'm entirely in favour of the death sentence where it is merited and there is absolutely 100% cast iron conviction. Say for example more than 3 unconnected witnesses, AND one of DNA/fingerprints or video evidence.

However, it's a judicial system, not a spectator sport. Just slot the criminals quietly and efficiently. None of this blx with cellphone video footage of Saddam being topped. Just do the deed and hand the body over to family to prove it's been done.
Serious Answer Alert

roadster280 said:

The idea of a paying public is to provide help for the victims families.

KevinB said:
Totally against it or any form of capital punishment.
Put them away for life - and that means life - not ten years.
But you did give money to terrorists to kill.

Deffo bring back capital punishment. Had it been in place then political prisoners would have served for their crimes instead of wrongly released under the GFA and then compensated. Do you think these murderers went straight, took out mortgages and got low paid jobs to pay thier way through life?

For Walts, Jade Goody, anyone who goes on to, votes in or watches reality TV and possably kiddy fiddlers

KevinB said:
Totally against it or any form of capital punishment.
Put them away for life - and that means life - not ten years.
Does that include all your little terrorist chums? Should the grubby back door deal that let a load of psychopathic thugs out of prison be rescinded?
You hypocritical gobshite.

Interesting that a third of poll respondents are poofs and think killers and terrorists should have rights.