• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

should gingers be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not talking about ginger cadets, that would be wrong.

BUT should adult instructor ginger people be banned?
Having ginger AIs gives cadets the impression that being a ginger is acceptable in a modern society.

If you are a ginger should society meet you half way and allow dying of hair or wigs?

Thoughts please! :sentemail:

B

Bottleosmoke

girth said:

Having ginger AIs gives cadets the impression that being a ginger is acceptable in a modern society.

If you are a ginger should society meet you half way and allow dying of hair or wigs?

its been done before..............bore off.

rotflmao............it seems that there are some gingers outed on this thread already...........they can dye their hair but they will always stink of piss!!....................by the way girth if you are who I think you are capt. farquaharson would like his planks and stuff back!

girth said:

I'll fight you for it...

girth said:

Does your doctor know your using his computer....?

girth said:

If this was in the NAAFI it might be a laugh. However, being on the ACF part of the board I think it's well out of order, and doesn't exactly portray a good role model for the younger generation.

I can but hope that you are not in a position of responsibility over impressionable cadets.

And don't try the WAA thing; you sir have made a C*nt of yourself. :thumbdown:

Rant off

qwerty said:
girth said:

If this was in the NAAFI it might be a laugh. However, being on the ACF part of the board I think it's well out of order, and doesn't exactly portray a good role model for the younger generation.

I can but hope that you are not in a position of responsibility over impressionable cadets.

And don't try the WAA thing; you sir have made a C*nt of yourself. :thumbdown:

Rant off

and as I can see from your post, qwerty's, you Gwa's don't have a sense of humour either! :thumright:

Also, you are lazy and unimaginative. I mean can't you think of a better login name than QWERTY, ffs? Oh that was difficult, the top 6 letters your keyboard! You pale skinned freckly piss-smelling mong!

Too add QWERTY!
29 posts in and your the thread police?
You have made assumption about someone who has made 5 posts and is obviously new to the site!
This site is for everyone and anyone who wants to be here, ginger or not!
Also perhaps you were not aware post has been made before, and the majority on here see it as a joke and have a laugh with it!
but calling the fella Cnut is a bit harsh!
To add i know him, he is a top bloke and an great instructor, he has a sense of humour which is needed in this organisation.
I would imagine that as part of the PC brigade your life is on a par with watching the fridge defrost!

Also are you Ginger?
Do you smell?
Do you have friends?

just out of interest!

troop

locked for dullness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PepperSeaDog The NAAFI Bar 19
B The NAAFI Bar 21
The_Snail The NAAFI Bar 92