Should CDT ban - Dihydrogen Monoxide abusers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DesktopCommando, Oct 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. DHMO improves athletic performance?

Absolutely! With the numerous allegations of amateur and professional athletes using anabolic steroids and/or blood doping to enhance performance, virtually no attention has been paid to the performance enhancing properties of Dihydrogen Monoxide. It is perhaps the sporting world's dirtiest of dirty little secrets that athletes regularly ingest large quantities of DHMO in an effort to gain a competitive edge over an opponent.

One technique commonly used by endurance athletes in sports such as distance running and cycling is to take a large amount of DHMO immediately prior to a race. This is known within racing circles to dramatically improve performance.

Sports-medicine physicians warn that ingesting too much Dihydrogen Monoxide can lead to complications and unwanted side-effects, but do acknowledge the link to improved performance. DHMO is not currently considered a banned substance, so post-race urine tests do not detect elevated or abnormal levels of DHMO.

Dihydrogen Monoxide - DHMO Facts

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

2. Ho ho ho, anybody with pre GCSE chemistry should see that one coming!

3. Surely it would be very easy to develop a test for excess DHMO in urine - a simple colour chart would do it, wouldn't it?

The lighter the colour, the higher the concentration of DHMO.

4. it should be banned ASAP

5. Or would that be taking the p!ss?

(Sorry, I'll get my coat)

6. Er... Water?

7. Spoilsport :wink:

8. Ban everything!

Lucozade, creatine, omega 3's, protein, carbs, fats. Even water gives a performance boost....... ban that!

9. There are some O2 users here that I wouldn't mind getting rid of. And I don't mean the mobile phone network.

10. O2? Oxygen is just "O"

11. 100% percent of all Heroin users started out on MILK (which as you all know contains a large amount of DHMO)

12. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! About time you got an O2 tag. :lol:

13. I prefer my DHMO in it's solid state, with a drop of Hendricks medicinal brew diluted with tonic DHMO and some citric acid in it's raw form.

14. Is it really? I thought that an O was a free radical?