Should CDT ban - Dihydrogen Monoxide abusers

DHMO improves athletic performance?

Absolutely! With the numerous allegations of amateur and professional athletes using anabolic steroids and/or blood doping to enhance performance, virtually no attention has been paid to the performance enhancing properties of Dihydrogen Monoxide. It is perhaps the sporting world's dirtiest of dirty little secrets that athletes regularly ingest large quantities of DHMO in an effort to gain a competitive edge over an opponent.

One technique commonly used by endurance athletes in sports such as distance running and cycling is to take a large amount of DHMO immediately prior to a race. This is known within racing circles to dramatically improve performance.

Sports-medicine physicians warn that ingesting too much Dihydrogen Monoxide can lead to complications and unwanted side-effects, but do acknowledge the link to improved performance. DHMO is not currently considered a banned substance, so post-race urine tests do not detect elevated or abnormal levels of DHMO.

Dihydrogen Monoxide - DHMO Facts

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Surely it would be very easy to develop a test for excess DHMO in urine - a simple colour chart would do it, wouldn't it?

The lighter the colour, the higher the concentration of DHMO.

Or would that be taking the p!ss?

(Sorry, I'll get my coat)

100% percent of all Heroin users started out on MILK (which as you all know contains a large amount of DHMO)

smudge67 said:
O2? Oxygen is just "O"
Oh. That's okay then. I got a bit worried for a while there. I'll just keep on sucking up all that spare O2 through the tube at the back of my neck under the hairline . . .

zxninerpilot said:
smudge67 said:
O2? Oxygen is just "O"
Obviously not well versed in the ways of covalence bonding, my dear chap.

Both right and I score it a draw..

A slightly simpler chemical symbol is O2, which is a molecule containing two atoms of oxygen bound to each other. This molecule is somewhat confusing, because it is often also called "oxygen", even though oxygen is, properly speaking, the element, and O2 is actually two oxygen atoms together. (Many scientists, and also doctors and nurses in hospitals, usually say "Oh two" when speaking of O2, to avoid confusion with pure elemental oxygen.) O2 is the kind of oxygen that we breathe in the air;

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Military Discipline 217
J Military Discipline 68
C Military Discipline 95