Should Cameron Interupt Holiday To Meet FIFA Officials?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by guzzijon, Aug 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Because Vladimir Putin broke off his holidays to meet the FIFA World Wendy Ball inspection team (who are currently in the middle of their extended global jolly to decide where to hold the next football World Cup) there are those who think Cameron should do the same. Personally I think they should wind their bloody necks in and if the world cup turns out like the Olympics it'll probably end up costing us more than it earns- especially if our mong team do a repeat performance.

2. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I have ZERO interest in football, and I'm happy the Prime Minister is having a much-needed break from doing something important [like running the Nation].

3. I don't think its necessary. Clegg can handle it just fine.

4. Did Fabio Capello interrupt his holidays to sort out some important matters of State? No, then Call me, Dave should be left to enjoy his sojourn in peace.

5. When the FIFA judges turn up, Just deny everything!!!! We cant afford it let the Russians have it.

6. No.

It's only a ******* game.

7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

No.

Pakistans leader set precedent, by refusing to call off his jolly in the UK to deal with a large proportion of his country turning into what looks on Google Earth like resembling a bowl of Coco Pops. Cameron should steadfastly follow this example, and stay in his Butlins caravan refusing to come and kiss the arses of a bunch of suits trying to decide where the next assembly of the worlds most overpaid twats should occur.

8. No as it would only encourage them to come here.

I am pretty sure we could host a world cup next week if we had to, doesn't mean we should.

Trotsky

9. I would not want the World Cup here if our team of useless, overpaid, idle bastards do a repeat performance and they nearly always do except it gets worse each time round.

10. Should he ****. He's the PM, not an apologist for a bunch of overpaid underacheiving cocks. Get a grip.

11. Did Fabio Capello interrupt his holidays for the fecking World Cup? Judging by the performance England put up - patently not!

12. At least England were there...........

13. Were they? I can't remember seeing them! :puker:

14. What a stupid ******* issue. No, of course he shouldn't have interrupted his holiday to interact with this bunch of soccer-crats. The football world cup of 2018 is someway down the agenda of a busy man, with wars to fight, an economy to rescue (no Gordon, really rescue) and umpteen other little local difficulties.

Besides, it isn't as if they were the IRB.

15. :muhaha: That made I larf.

Why should the PM of the whole country interupt his well earned freebie holiday, oh sorry I thought this was Blair, to meet some wendyball "inspectors" for half an hour when he got his liberal lapdog to do it for him