Should Cait do the right thing and shag MDN(poll)

Should Cait shag MDN?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yep, feed the desperate, she should look at this as a public service type of duty.

I said Yes but, can i watch???

No , what a ghastly thought. The willowy Princess with the film star looks and Lurch?

Nay , nay and thrice nay. (Though I can only vote once)

DrStealth said:
yep, feed the desperate, she should look at this as a public service type of duty.
Your comments show you to be a sensitive and caring person. I urge all Arrsers to emulate your kind nature. In the same way as a Downes syndrome carer might give one of their benighted charges the odd seruptitious hand shandy to calm it down to better facillitate an uninterrupted outing to the shops, it behooves Cait to act in the public interest, and soothe the savage beast as it were, thereby releasing some of MDNs' manly juices, if not internally, at least externally, preferably with accompanying photos. I am humbled before your humanity Sir.

SCoy

War Hero
Shouldn't the title be

"Should Cait do the utterly, utterly wrong, and yet somehow so so right thing and shag MDN (poll)"?

Incidently, am shotgunning film rights, as well as all subsequent merchandise, stadium tours, and action figures. :D

Come on you selfish b@stards, give me some support..... Friday is my Birthday and can't think of anything better than having Cait impaled on me.

Anyone who is struggling to vote or doubts the lengths I have gone to in an effort to get her up the duff please PM me then I can secure your vote via means of bribery.

minister_doh_nut said:
Come on you selfish b@stards, give me some support..... Friday is my Birthday and can't think of anything better than having Cait impaled on me.

Anyone who is struggling to vote or doubts the lengths I have gone to in an effort to get her up the duff please PM me then I can secure your vote via means of bribery.
I voted yes, this was before I saw this offer, can I recant and go for blatant bribery please? I'm willing to throw in a large aerosol of whipped cream and a tub of Marmite.

Beebs :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Why not - from the number of posts, nobody seems to give a f uck 8O. 52 votes by midget dumb nuts and 17 by Cait seems to give the idea! :wink:

Auld-Yin said:
Why not - from the number of posts, nobody seems to give a f uck 8O. 52 votes by midget dumb nuts and 17 by Cait seems to give the idea! :wink:
Hey! I maybe short but I don't have nuts!

Ah I see, well hands up to the dumb bit then..... :oops:

Beebs ;)

Cait should definatley do MDN, then she could be held in the same esteem as Mother Theresa for charitable contributions to mankind!

Cait, Cait
My imaginary mate
Let me poke your tw@t
Right here on the mat
My birthday is but once a year
So I'm up for a bit in the rear!

Your grubby pal
MDN

Cait, I personally wouldn't touch him with yours, but it is his birthday. As long as doesn't expect the same on our birthday and you make sure he is clean before he goes near you, and doesn't mention it to anyone, and has to drug you so you don't have flashbacks, then I suppose its fine.

Ting-Tong said:
I voted yes, Cait should give MDN a good seeing to with a 15" black strap on.

T-T
And you should make him take the WHOLE length Cait. Bet he can too!!!! :lol:

CAIT
DONT DO IT!
Think about the arrsers yet to come.They cound be so much better! MDN is likely to be a nasty stain on the duvet that you'd regret till you get it out with vanish tm!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Goatman The Intelligence Cell 0
The_Snail The NAAFI Bar 11
The_Snail The NAAFI Bar 0