• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

SHOULD BLOKES PAY FOR THEIR KIDS OR NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if the blokes arent paying then it is down to the women after all.. I sometimes think that if the women walked out on the kids because they couldnt handle the responsibility what would happen??

Do men really think that kids are brought up on fresh air and that their ex's party the money away because if so they is very naive...

Bettymoo said:
Well if the blokes arent paying then it is down to the women after all.. I sometimes think that if the women walked out on the kids because they couldnt handle the responsibility what would happen??
Dad would have to send them out to clean chimneys..

Bettymoo said:
The blokes would crack on earning money, manage the house and bring thier kids up.

Why can't you?

It's not the 1950's you know. Stop relying on blokes when it suits you.

I have to say that you guys in the Army are pretty stuffed and generally have to pay as you dont have much choice but dont you feel better for doing it! I THINK it should be a case of you guys pay for things directly like for instance if they need something new you buy it and then everyone would be happy... you would have control over the money and know that it is being spent to help bring up the kids in a proper way...

Flasheart you know the crack.. a couple of quid paid direct wouldnt hurt and would help me out .. after did the other person not make these little beings and shouldnt they want to help after all what do you say later on when they ask about their father.. oh he didnt care enough to equal out the responsibility... get my drift...

Bettymoo said:
Flasheart you know the crack.. a couple of quid paid direct wouldnt hurt and would help me out .. after did the other person not make these little beings and shouldnt they want to help after all what do you say later on when they ask about their father.. oh he didnt care enough to equal out the responsibility... get my drift...

Youre call. Youre confusing me somewhat with your method of getting what you think is fair. I'm still not sure what your purpose is on this site.

I personally belive all children should be drowned at birth.

Betty

Fcuk right off you moose and get a fecking job. Pay for your own brats, no doubt you had an "accident" on the pill to get them anyway.

You won't get a penny off him, the CSA are shite anyway. Get on with earning your own money and stop sponging like the council estate leper you no doubt are.

Nine times out of ten the man has to leave the house and ends up in some grotty bedsit leaving wifey sat in the house with all the goods,then if thats not enough she tries to screw money off him as well then plays access games when he wants to see the kids! Bollox pay your own way

RHODESIAN said:
Nine times out of ten the man has to leave the house and ends up in some grotty bedsit leaving wifey sat in the house with all the goods,then if thats not enough she tries to screw money off him as well then plays access games when he wants to see the kids! Bollox pay your own way

Pretty much sums it up in most cases.

Dear Moody Bitch... I say that is exactly what you are so I dont take anything you say as offensive... I do work and you clearly were unable to read the whole post.. so why dont you fook off... whats the matter was your one off spring just the result of a lucky stab in the dark .. dont understand what life is all about...I own my house, do you.. ?

One parent pay for them; two parents pay for them; your entire extended family pay for them; sell your grandmother to pay for them: I don't give a shoite so long as I don't end up paying for them via my fecking taxes! Screaming gobshites aren't cheap, as any mong knows, so if you can't afford them, don't fecking have them! :pissedoff:

Bettymoo said:
Dear Moody Bitch... I say that is exactly what you are so I dont take anything you say as offensive... I do work and you clearly were unable to read the whole post.. so why dont you fook off... whats the matter not had kids .. dont understand what life is all about... I own my house, do you.. ?

Here's a tip. Sell it, move into a cheaper property. Et voila, you have no cause for a piffling £20 a month.

Can't have it all your own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads