Should ARRSE drop Army from it's title?

Check out the last 50 posts then search Google News for British Army.

It is sad that the site no longer cares about what is going on with and in the Army.

Is it time to fold it all together?

And just become 'Rumour Service'?

Surely a wind up!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Gonna post this drivel anywhere else?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Seeing as you managed to post twice in the same forum with virtually the same question, I would have thought it was obvious. Should Rum Ration and E Goat close too as they don't talk about Rum or Goats?

ok last 50...i see references to

War
Nutters
The Queen
russian troops
sappers
infantry
weapons
obama
israel
and H4H!

so what's the issue again?

Well, when it is just drivel by wannabees, probably a good idea.

Apologies for the double post, genuine mistake as the first one didn't seem to register.

So should the marketing change to a 'home for the military fantasist who has no idea what is going on in the real Army or world' ?

Not at all, most of the threads have very little connection to the Army and a lot of the posters even less.
If you don't like it, kindly **** off. You'll not be missed.

Friday - check
Afternoon - check
OP new to ARRSE - check
Wind-up-oclock - check

Rumbled - bore off.

So should the marketing change to a 'home for the military fantasist who has no idea what is going on in the real Army or world' ?
oi don't forget the fat civvie pervs who like it here because I can call you a **** and be told I've raised a vaild point

oh and your a ****

ok last 50...i see references to

War
Nutters
The Queen
russian troops
sappers
infantry
weapons
obama
israel
and H4H!

so what's the issue again?
Oh come on! Being a nutter isn't the exclusive remit of the Army...

Is that what attracted you to the site?

There's plenty of discussion of military matters on the forums dedicated to to military matters.

The fact that the Last 50 features the Naafi bar quite heavily may have something to do with the fact that this is a free site and anybody can join and post. Your not going to have Jane the librarian posting in the Reme forum are you.

This is a military themed site with members made up of serving soldiers, ex soldiers (myself), and civilians who have never served and have no intention of joining.

Out of interest why are you bothered at all what the site is called?

There's plenty of discussion of military matters on the forums dedicated to to military matters.

The fact that the Last 50 features the Naafi bar quite heavily may have something to do with the fact that this is a free site and anybody can join and post. Your not going to have Jane the librarian posting in the Reme forum are you.

This is a military themed site with members made up of serving soldiers, ex soldiers (myself), and civilians who have never served and have no intention of joining.

Out of interest why are you bothered at all what the site is called?
Simple misrepresentation, if it is simply about talking unqualified nonsense the title should reflect that.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, when it is just drivel by wannabees, probably a good idea.

Apologies for the double post, genuine mistake as the first one didn't seem to register.

I don't know what is going on in the real army or world. Send me your credit card and bank details and I'll tell you what's going to happen in tomorrows army and world.
I like it here.

ARRSE is a authentic name and the name should stay . ARRSE came into being in January 2002 started by a couple of army officers after a drunken discussion in a Salisbury pub.

The Army Rumour Service (ARRSE) is an unofficial British Army website and forum. Known colloquially as ARRSE - from "ARmy Rumour SErvice" - the site styles itself as the unofficial voice of the British Army.

The Army Rumour Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
******* hell, Chubb, 116 posts and you are still here, well done.

If they drop the Army bit, we'll catch Crabs.