should all homos get booted?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by copey, Jan 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now before anyone says ..closet case, your worried about your own sexuality etc.. just hold your horses..
    I dont like em full stop. i dont like lesbians either, they are all freaks as far as i am concerned.
    Now, once upon a time it was not allowed, so why the big turnaround, i recon the girls should give all the rug munchers a hiding and the mincers should be beaten at least once a week...
    what do you think?
    live and let live?
    give the little mincers a good kicking?
  2. Hmmm, not bored enough yet to bite!
  3. blatantly a repressed homesexual woman-hater... :D
  4. I think you're a fool with an honest opinion, but still a fool
  5. How do you like em then - touching their toes in front of you????
  6. I don't think you are a fool. But then, what's my own humble opinion against thousands of others?
  7. oh, and before anyone else gets round to it "you're only gay if you push back"
    so come round and I'll give you a good spanking with my stick :p
  8. WOW - off the scale - must tell the missus!!!!!
  9. She'll be thrilled I'm sure!
  10. I'm going to try and inject a serious question into this pointless thread......

Soldiers (especially teeth arm) are expected to exhibit some decent aggression (at the right times) Am I not correct in stating that aggression comes from levels of testosterone and am I right to suggest that your "light in his loafers" homosexual is lacking in this hormone somewhat.
    I know a number of beefers and non of them would say BOO to a goose, they may bitch and slag but fighting is definitely not on their radars.
    Likewise Birds lack the testosterone and aggression (generally) to be frontline soldiers

I have no stats or references for this but I'm sure its generally expected that high testosterone = decent levels of aggresion

Psychologists/Psychiatrist out there tell me I'm wrong please
  11. Honesty used to be a pre-requisite for promotion, not so these days.
  12. Take a look at "On Killing" by Lt Col Dave Grossman (ex-US Ranger Offr- commissioned from the ranks- graduate of the British Army Staff College and Psychology Professor at West Point). His conclusions are that the overwhelming majority of humans are loath to kill. The approximately 2% that are not and can kill easily, tend to be those that have a predisposition towards psychopathy. In WWII only 15-20 of combat troops would fire at the enemy- today the figure is close to 100%.

What makes modern soldiers so effective is the way in which they are conditioned (trained) to overcome their natural instincts. Grossman's conclusion is that you can train almost anyone to kill. (The problem is now what happens to the human mind after the fact.)

Copey, you're overcompensating for something...
  13. What Geordie blokes got a new ID ?