Shots fired at Waterloo station

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Quick! Do an emergency headcount of the Brazilians.

"The suspect is believed to be black, the officer said."

No sh*t Sherlock!!

Sixty said:
Quick! Do an emergency headcount of the Brazilians.
But this time the person got in first, must`ve been a shock for the coppers. Anyway the gov banned the public owning handguns in the UK...... :roll:

It's cos dey woz disrespektin his seff. braaap braaap.

Booom Boom, y'no wot ah mean, right?

P

PrinceAlbert

Jill Cartwright, 35, a yoga teacher from Putney blah blah blah blah:

"It didn't sound like a real gun, it sounded something like a starter gun, but it shocked us."

WTF would a yoga teacher from Putney know about the sound of real guns?!?!

PrinceAlbert said:

"It didn't sound like a real gun, it sounded something like a starter gun, but it shocked us."

Have you seen Putney now its been "Enriched"? It's like fecking dowtown Mogadishu when the Yanks are in town..

Jill Cartwright said:
She said: "We saw the man run past followed by two policemen and we were laughing at it, singing the theme to The Bill.

"He didn't even look to be running very fast, but then he turned around and he fired.

"He was running as he turned and shot.

She said it was a small, black gun and neither she nor her friends saw if any bullets struck.

"We all turned away from the table, either went down or ducked into the restaurant."

She said: "Even if it wasn't a real gun, which it may well have been, it was still shocking."
What a load of contradictory nonsense. "It wasnt a real gun, but even if it wasn't, which it might have been"

I especially liked it that on seeing two officers chasing a suspect her first reaction wasnt to assist the police/assist the offender/scream racism like any normal member of the public, she laughed and whistled the tune to the bill! Quality!

P

PrinceAlbert

The_Coming_Man said:
PrinceAlbert said:

Have you seen Putney now its been "Enriched"? It's like fecking dowtown Mogadishu when the Yanks are in town..
Putney was never my area of choice, but I've been out there a few times. I've been out in worse places.

The incident happened right outside my office and we were gated for a good hour or so until the police had searched the area. Suffice it to say I didn't hear anything and I know what gunshots sound like!

PrinceAlbert said:
The_Coming_Man said:
PrinceAlbert said:

Putney was never my area of choice, but I've been out there a few times. I've been out in worse places.
Barnes for example. All the time I was there I couldn't stop thinking that I was in Pleasantville, a town from the film of the same name, or at least the version of Pleasantville the Daily Mail would write! :D

Sentinel said:
The incident happened right outside my office and we were gated for a good hour or so until the police had searched the area. Suffice it to say I didn't hear anything and I know what gunshots sound like!
I think a lot of Germans were saying exactly the same thing in 1945 :lol:

Sentinel said:
You might need to get your hearing tested... 8)

Can't say I have a lot of sympathy at £42k before overtime.

PrinceAlbert said:
The_Coming_Man said:
PrinceAlbert said:

My bold:

Don't think I have....

Oh! The excuse given at Vauxhall for 'delayed' trains was ' signal failure at Barnes Bridge'.

Incidentally, we were told told that trains to 'Surburbiana' would be delayed for 'some time'.

In this country, thanks to Bliar and the 'Clown', we have Bob Hope or no hope!