Shotgun Soldier gets suspended sentence.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smudge67, Dec 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was in two minds, right upto this point...

2. Hmm, sounds a bit dodgy to me. How did he end up with said shotgun in the first place?

3. Said he "found it"

4. The jury is back.Guilty.

Me thinks he had to have an explanation as to why his dabs were on the black bin liner.Found it my arse. :roll:

5. suspended sentance about right blokes either dodgy or a muppet find something that goes bang ring 999 not hold on it for 4 days :roll:

6. Producing it from his trousers and whining about previous harassment... makes you think doesn't it?

7. Thanks for the update Smudge and agree with Recce.
    Originally, on the DM's face of it, it sounded both outrageous and that there was possibly more to this story.
    I can only assume that there is still something being held back by this chap.

8. He still appears to have been handing it in, and to a copper known to him.

Fromthe link.
    Judge Critchlow said: "I understand you were once a soldier, and you in particular ought to have appreciated the danger posed by such a weapon and should have asked the police to come and collect it right away."

What danger? If a weapon is in MY possesion, it is of NO danger to anyone. As it will be secure and correctly handled. I wish some of the morons we have running around in the UK could have greater understanding of the 'dangers' of weapons.

After all.... Guns don't kill people, I do.