Shotgun-Dancing Shania Twain Wannabe Plugs Hubby

#2
Hmm, watch the wife sing and dance to Shania Twain or take both barrels in the face? I know which I'd choose.
 
#5
Hmmm, watching a 49 year old English woman dance to American country music sung by a Canadian. That wasn't murder, it was an act of mercy.
 
#8
f*ck, i was kinda hoping you were one of them pentwyn.

why don't you go and put a shania twain album on, sit in an armchair, and me and the guys will chip in for the shotgun.
 
#9
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
f*ck, i was kinda hoping you were one of them pentwyn.

why don't you go and put a shania twain album on, sit in an armchair, and me and the guys will chip in for the shotgun.
I'm in for ten quid.
ObAnd it's soldiers not soldier's ffs.

Corn.
 
#10
I am in love with British Soldier's. I will support them in there defense of the Constitution of the United Kingdom. I proudly stand by the one's I love with Honour, Courage and Commitment. I am committed to supporting my soldier's and the British Armyno full stop

If we're getting picky......oh, no UK Constitution either, but thats been done to death.

Im in for a tenner as well for the shotgun!
 
#11
pentwyn said:
why did they have a shotgun in the house anyway messing about
they were both adults and both knew about the dangers
well it was southampton & perhaps there was a wedding coming up, the music certainly fits the bill, you know what these inbred types are like 8O 8O 8O 8O
 
#12
For some reason, I just don't believe her story. And for those who do, I have some beach front property in Arizona to sell you.
 
#14
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
f*ck, i was kinda hoping you were one of them pentwyn.

why don't you go and put a shania twain album on, sit in an armchair, and me and the guys will chip in for the shotgun.
Count me in for 10 as well :twisted: :twisted: and i will bring the beer.
 
#15
Good to see we have our own Poor white trash.Was she chewing tobacco and bare foot in court????
 

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
#16
Phil306 said:
For some reason, I just don't believe her story. And for those who do, I have some beach front property in Arizona to sell you.
How much, and does it have a boathouse?
 
#17
MSI64 said:
Good to see we have our own Poor white trash.Was she chewing tobacco and bare foot in court????
who...........................................pentwyn :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top