Shotgun-Dancing Shania Twain Wannabe Plugs Hubby

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Not_Whistlin_Dixie, Mar 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hmm, watch the wife sing and dance to Shania Twain or take both barrels in the face? I know which I'd choose.

2. Well, that's what you get for being a Country and Western fan.

3. I like the bit where she has to re-enact it for the jury using a broom instead of a shotgun.

4. Hmmm, watching a 49 year old English woman dance to American country music sung by a Canadian. That wasn't murder, it was an act of mercy.

5. Yup yer not wrong there.

susrpised the jury didnt pull out a shotgun or two of thier own......

6. why did they have a shotgun in the house anyway messing about
    they were both adults and both knew about the dangers

7. f*ck, i was kinda hoping you were one of them pentwyn.

why don't you go and put a shania twain album on, sit in an armchair, and me and the guys will chip in for the shotgun.

8. I'm in for ten quid.
    ObAnd it's soldiers not soldier's ffs.

Corn.

9. I am in love with British Soldier's. I will support them in there defense of the Constitution of the United Kingdom. I proudly stand by the one's I love with Honour, Courage and Commitment. I am committed to supporting my soldier's and the British Armyno full stop

If we're getting picky......oh, no UK Constitution either, but thats been done to death.

Im in for a tenner as well for the shotgun!

10. well it was southampton & perhaps there was a wedding coming up, the music certainly fits the bill, you know what these inbred types are like 8O 8O 8O 8O

11. For some reason, I just don't believe her story. And for those who do, I have some beach front property in Arizona to sell you.

12. Who cares one less scummer result :lol:

13. Count me in for 10 as well :twisted: :twisted: and i will bring the beer.

14. Good to see we have our own Poor white trash.Was she chewing tobacco and bare foot in court????