Shot anybody nice recently?

I shot my load in your wifes handbag recently. :lol:

But on a serious note, bone thread!

If you had started a thread saying that with the election coming up, which MP would you want to knock off then that would be a whole different matter entirely!

Gym-Princess said:
Banker said:
Gym-Princess said:
I shot my load in your wifes handbag recently. :lol:
Only required a clutch-purse from what I heard........
I may only have a small cock but can produce an unholy amount of spunk!!
Spunk!!!, how fecking crude, Spaf surely, show some respect for the laydee concerned. 8O 8O 8O

Not recently....

I gave a fat man just outside Al Faw an extra hole in his arrse once, 600 yards and 2 hours further in I noticed someone had also given him a third eye..

Fat c*nt :D

Mr_Deputy said:
Alright then I'll up the ante ...which member of the cabinet and shadown cabinet would you most like to spaff on? Or spaff in their clutchbag/handbag/manbag/toolbag.
Harriet Harman's handbag, so next time she crashes into a car while driving she can sand up in court and say "no, really, I reached for my mobile phone, and was a bit shocked to find that there appeared to be the contents of a large pot of natural yoghurt in my handbag, your Honour".

Mr_Deputy said:
Gubmint_Agent said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Alright then I'll up the ante ...which member of the cabinet and shadown cabinet would you most like to spaff on? Or spaff in their clutchbag/handbag/manbag/toolbag.
Harriet Harman's handbag, so next time she crashes into a car while driving she can sand up in court and say "no, really, I reached for my mobile phone, and was a bit shocked to find that there appeared to be the contents of a large pot of natural yoghurt in my handbag, your Honour".
It'd be quite tempting to cram all the turds you can find/produce in ther as well though seeing as its Horrible Harman. Maybe a toe-popper mine as well.

Saying that, I actually quite like the thought of giving Harman a face full, I think she could scrubb up quite nicely if she wanted too. She looks like a closet filth bag, I wonder if she would be game for an inter party gangbang? Can just imagine her sucking my SPUNK* out of the lovely Jo Swinson's arrsehole. Mmmmmnnnnn.

*Just for Manly

Gym-Princess said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Gubmint_Agent said:
Mr_Deputy said:
It'd be quite tempting to cram all the turds you can find/produce in ther as well though seeing as its Horrible Harman. Maybe a toe-popper mine as well.

Saying that, I actually quite like the thought of giving Harman a face full, I think she could scrubb up quite nicely if she wanted too. She looks like a closet filth bag, I wonder if she would be game for an inter party gangbang? Can just imagine her sucking my SPUNK* out of the lovely Jo Swinson's arrsehole. Mmmmmnnnnn.

By Jove Sir!! you,ve been reading my fevered mind, I congratulate you on your action plan.

*Just for Manly

Mr_Deputy said:
Gubmint_Agent said:
Mr_Deputy said:
M14. Yep!

Thanks chaps, it really was a limp post and it wasn't one of my better days.... good to see people took it in good heart. Fact is, I was half cut because I discovered that my best mate of 22-odd years is in a coma....still don't know why yet, lines of communication are not the best there could be. Life, eh?
Oh, on the bright side, saw a Merc 4x4 this morning with the numberplate MI SXC.....think about it. How did someone even bother trying to find that in the first place????????

fertman said:
Thanks chaps, it really was a limp post and it wasn't one of my better days.... good to see people took it in good heart. Fact is, I was half cut because I discovered that my best mate of 22-odd years is in a coma....still don't know why yet, lines of communication are not the best there could be. Life, eh?
Oh, on the bright side, saw a Merc 4x4 this morning with the numberplate MI SXC.....think about it. How did someone even bother trying to find that in the first place????????
Did he spend an hour stuck in a lift with you ?

eodmatt said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Gubmint_Agent said:
Mr_Deputy said:
M14. Yep!
M16, do it properly, it'll splatter flensed flesh for yards around.

Juan, 2 minutes in a lift with me has been known to make people get off at the wrong floor. I'm working on cutting it down to one. Minute AND florr, XXX Fertman

caroline Flint. I wouldn't mind smearing her portfolio with my sticky white love pi55

as for shooting with the 7.62mm variety, Lembit Optik would get my rounds. Still can't believe he got to boff one of the Cheeky Girls before I did.........

auscam said:
eodmatt said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Gubmint_Agent said:
Mr_Deputy said:
M14. Yep!
M16, do it properly, it'll splatter flensed flesh for yards around.
But a high failure rate these days. However if you want to up the ante a bit I'll go your M16 and raise you an M7A2. Now that'll bring tears to anyones eyes. (Eye in the case of McBruin).

Mr_Deputy said:
An M14 could be disguised as a top-of-the-range powder thing that ladies use as well you see. Spray gold and carefully write 'Chanel' on it with a marker. Even thru the quagmire of effluent the greedy cown would prob grab at it - its free.

Jeesh Auscam - have you never blown the hands off a female high-value target?
Er, no, my 'experience' is limited to having my scrotum try to crawl back into my torso at the sight of Fig.11's that were still shredded by an M16 which detonated in situ because the moron SI used too powerful a detonator. Plywood chunks for yards around.

I rather admire the Israeli remotely-detonated-shaped-charge-in-the-earphone-of-a-Palestinian's-mobile trick, even if they did get the idea from Len Deighton.

Taff49 said:
caroline Flint. I wouldn't mind smearing her portfolio with my sticky white love pi55

as for shooting with the 7.62mm variety, Lembit Optik would get my rounds. Still can't believe he got to boff one of the Cheeky Girls before I did.........

You havent missed anything exciting she just lays there like a wet sock
take my word for it

May we widen the scope of this one?

If so, I nominate Pete Doherty: this horrible little person most certainly needs to be listed as Very Seriously Killed.