Shot 5 times

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PTE_BOZZ, Jul 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't know why a similar thread was locked? :?:

What else do you do with a suspect suicide bomber?

He is the trigger. To stop the bomb going off, take out the trigger.

2. And I bet that the wife of TCB is already preparing a case on how the poor chaps human rights were violated. Bitch :twisted:

3. I think it was locked because the mod's want to keep everything relating to the terror bombings in one thread - quite sensible those mod's.

4. Only shot five times? Must have had a stoppage...

5. from what I heard on the news it seems like a timely relaxing of the use of force rules for cops. most cops back home would need STRONG provocation before even drawing their weapon, never mind pumping some poor barsteward full of rounds after tackling him to the deck.

6. OK lets look at the FACTS here shall we.

The cops chased this guy for a distance. I would assume, as they were chasing him, they'd given him lots of fair warning to stop or they'd fire etc. etc. Said man then runs onto a tube train where lots of people have blown themselves up recently. The policemen involved clearly thought he was going to do this. Even though the guy was on the floor when they shot him - he could've easily blown himself up (the police don't know where the trigger is) and so they shot him. Fair play I say. As for 5 shots....who the hell cares? He's dead isn't he?

7. The previous one was rolled into the continuing terrorist thread. This topic is being discussed in there.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.