Shortt Thread

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by cpunk, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Is parked for the night. Normal service will resume tomorrow when I've had a chance to take a sensible look at it all.
  2. I've been in the pub since 8 - probably missed 20 pages
  3. And they say women talk too much.... thanks cpunk for doing the weeding.
  4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

It's like the Learnaean Hydra - everytime you look at it, its heading in a different direction.

Perhaps the fat Baron Bomburst should just own up to his significant mistruth's and save himself more embarrassment. Or Arrse could branch out into publishing, and use the proceeds to fight off the inevitable litigation. But as at least 3 volumes on the man would be necessary (based on the huge thread already), there would be enough pennies to fight a 'Private Eye' in the Courts ;)
  5. I could not find the thread and thought that a certain English-Irish pseudo noble had hacked the website. It is just that the Mods or Admin folks could have put a notice on the home page. I had to search a bit to find this thread. Makes sense to lock it though as Chucky was developing blisters on his typing fingers.
  6. No doubt after extensively training and being a speshul advisor to GCHQ and the NIA...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.